Sign in to follow this  
KEYMAN

my engine after run out the water ...

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you've said in almost any of your threads, can you please use proper english.

sh*t i'm going to have to watch out for my radiator or I will get a bad picture of an engine and terrible English language skills. Those radiators .... WATCH OUT FOR THEM!!

watch out of your radiator or you got a problem same like this

This is a BMW forum...why do you post a picture of a burnt out E type Jaguar on here ?? :wacko:

Just a wild stab in the dark here but, I dont think english is his first language?!?

you guys are being mean. come on..

Yeh, maybe lighten up a little, a lot of people can't write, so typing I guess would be hard too.

I can understand SGBOY's posts just fine.

I can't understand the Jag engine picture (not a BMW, not seeing any overheating damage!), although it is a little sad I too identified it as a Jag engine immediately (it makes me an anorak wearing trainspotter).

Edited by CamB

I can understand SGBOY's posts just fine.

I can't understand the Jag engine picture (not a BMW, not seeing any overheating damage!), although it is a little sad I too identified it as a Jag engine immediately (it makes me an anorak wearing trainspotter).

Yes it is a late 70's or early 80's 3.8 E type. And I dont think SGBOY "KEYMAN" owns one or has ever owned one of these. Looks like it suffered a carburettor fire (common problem) with these older boat anchors

Showing my age here I think :D

Ahh the E-type, awsome cars.

Yes it is a late 70's or early 80's 3.8 E type. And I dont think SGBOY "KEYMAN" owns one or has ever owned one of these. Looks like it suffered a carburettor fire (common problem) with these older boat anchors

Showing my age here I think :D

The fact you can spot that is very impressive!

you guys are being mean. come on..

I don't think people are being mean. probably just frustrated at having to try and decipher what SGBOY is trying to say at times. Interesting photo nonetheless.

Edited by ducatiss

I don't think people are being mean. probably just frustrated at having to try and decipher what SGBOY is trying to say at times. Interesting photo nonetheless.

Yeah that and ... "watch out your radiator, or you get same like me" with a pic of a jaguar engine. I mean come on, you can't be serious. I cracked up soooo hard.

His problem wasnt " my engine after run out of water"

It was my "my engine after I ran into the water with my E46 320 I and hydraulic'd it" and then didnt take the RIGHT advice and then everything turned to sh*t.