Sign in to follow this  
nath

Look at the pretty pony!

my fukn bad

its good you see the error of your ways!

learn for next time, or be Sk00l3D!!

what is funny about this horse thing / pony?

i mean.. gay.

lock... no i shall refrain.

its not the pony thats funny its the amount of hits the page has had and the questions that have been asked

CiLK WuRM Posted on Aug 3 2004, 01:41 PM

Busted as being a listener of the edge. OWNED.

how would you know unless you were listneing also

CiLK WuRM Posted on Aug 3 2004, 01:41 PM

Busted as being a listener of the edge. OWNED.

how would you know unless you were listneing also

uh... coz he quite possibly read the questions/answers section on that page... it says it on there :huh:

Guest Spargo

read the questions/answers section on that page... it says it on there :huh:

Smart girl.

Dumb guys.

that is soooo sad - you dont get that sort of sh*t on classic hits or solid gold FM!!!

:lol::lol: That seller is one temperable person, i'd have spat the dummy after the 10th stupid question :lol::lol:

I want to buy just so then I can run it over

i think that auction has closed now a.... but still - would be pretty funny!

Am i not cool for listening to the edge??

I should obviously stop listening to music that i like if i want to be seen as cool, and instead listen to some devil crap or something, because i really do care how other people see me

:o

I should obviously stop listening to music that i like if i want to be seen as cool, and instead listen to some devil crap or something, because i really do care how other people see me

that is precisesly why you should listen to solid gold fm - hits of the 60s and 70s!!! DAMN!!! thats exactly what we all need :mosh:

"in the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight!"

God damn it, who would work in the meat industry when they play THAT sort of sh*t over the radio station.... thats just messed up!!! (esp when people start singing to it!!! :huh::lol:)

Well put Nath.

grant! it sounds like you also know what this "devil crap" is... please you gotta let me know....

I do, but to tell you would mean joining my "Devil Worshipping" Cult, once you know the secret of it, it is either join us or die..........

Seriously, Whats wrong with listening to The Edge? (I listen to The Rock myself, am I uncool too - I'm just not a fan of Hip Hop and Rap, which seems to be a large portion of what The Edge plays).

Just so I know...what is a cool radio station?

Cheers

I do, but to tell you would mean joining my "Devil Worshipping" Cult, once you know the secret of it, it is either join us or die..........

Seriously, Whats wrong with listening to The Edge? (I listen to The Rock myself, am I uncool too - I'm just not a fan of Hip Hop and Rap, which seems to be a large portion of what The Edge plays).

Just so I know...what is a cool radio station?

Cheers

I listen to the rock when i can too - at least you dont hear the same song about 5 times a day (which is what the other stations seem to do!)

I think a cool radio station is like beauty - its in the eye of the beholder.

If you like a radio station, sweet - just dont expect EVERY one to agree with you!!

Its like cars and women and everything like that - I may love an E36 325i (even with a bashed up left hand side) whereas you may say its crap or you may like the woman who played the mum in "the brady bunch" where she aint my own taste....

:huh::unsure: I damn near confused myself there! :unsure::huh:

If you like a radio station, sweet - just dont expect EVERY one to agree with you!!

Its like cars and women and everything like that - I may love an E36 325i (even with a bashed up left hand side) whereas you may say its crap or you may like the woman who played the mum in "the brady bunch" where she aint my own taste....

God damn that's random, although you gotta admit that mum was a bit a milf...

yea i'd do her, but only coz i like the edge

meh who cares wat music people listen to.

it just comes down to personal preferance this is just about as bad as when people mock other people for liking a chromes or not liking chromes

who cares!