Sign in to follow this  
griffiths.sw

Wedding Cars

Hey all,

I'm getting maried in October and (being an avid Bimmer fan) I'm keen to have some classic bimmers. I'd love a couple of 2002's.

Would anyone be interested, or know anyone that might be interested in hiring out their cars for a saturday arvo? I'm open to suggestions of other cars also.

Cheers,

Sean

Hey all,

I'm getting maried in October and (being an avid Bimmer fan) I'm keen to have some classic bimmers. I'd love a couple of 2002's.

Would anyone be interested, or know anyone that might be interested in hiring out their cars for a saturday arvo? I'm open to suggestions of other cars also.

Cheers,

Sean

2002 pretty small..i have just had a request from a club member for two 7 series (similar if poss) in december!

I know a good green 2002tii in Welly but you must tell us where you are

I had a E30 (mine for he blokes) an E34 (for the Women) & a E32 (for the bride), made for a good spread & all have similar styling. Can dig out a pick if you're interested.

E21, E28 & E23 would make a nice bunch also.

Sorry. Yeah that might help. I'm from West Auckland.

Regarding the 7 series, I was kinda after something a bit more classic - pre '70's

there three e 23s in AK(or are they e 32s)

there three e 23s in AK(or are they e 32s)

They're E23's, but I thought the guy was selling up, some of the cars didn't have warrants etc.

To OP, If you haven't already, get in touch with the BMW Car Club, www.bmwclub.co.nz

Or you could try http://www.number1.co.nz/cars/ if you wanted. No BMW's in his toyshop, but some pretty damn special cars just the same. I'm getting one of the stretched Mercs for mine. ;)

Edit: The Mrs said no to the purple Diablo....

Edited by elmarco

ring marty .

he has 4 e23 7's , 3 are the same colour

Put your foot down Mark and show her who's boss! I only arranged two things at my wedding - the suits and the cars. Left everything else to the wife and paid the bill.

Attached are a couple of photos of the cars...

post-2707-1217847175_thumb.jpg

post-2707-1217847032_thumb.jpg

..as you can see I like Bimmer 'verts.

Silver one is a 323i manual, borrowed it from a friend, the blue-gray one is a 328i auto, from a prestige hire place in London.

Luckily we had good weather on the day!

Put your foot down Mark and show her who's boss! I only arranged two things at my wedding - the suits and the cars. Left everything else to the wife and paid the bill.

Attached are a couple of photos of the cars...

post-2707-1217847175_thumb.jpg

post-2707-1217847032_thumb.jpg

..as you can see I like Bimmer 'verts.

Silver one is a 323i manual, borrowed it from a friend, the blue-gray one is a 328i auto, from a prestige hire place in London.

Luckily we had good weather on the day!

I did try to get the Hefner / Playboy 6 door Mercs but they were being sold! <_<

Maybe I'll save the Diablo for the wedding anniversary... ;)