Sign in to follow this  
Matasorapit

First Euro Project

Beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice?

I believe he already said he didn't want to turbocharge a little engine.

Yes he did say that however, turbo or supercharger are probably his only options

Yeah, initially I didnt want to opt towards a turbo or supercharger but it is more and more leaning towards these options. Price wise at least they are quite affordable. My Caldina has twin turbo and although it has a little bang it is not as much as you should expect from a sportyish car.

Supercharging it may be the best alternative. The only real problem even doing this is that the little engine is still going to look ugly. I have sent a few emails out trying to hunt down some type of engine cover also. Similar to what is available for 320's and up. So far no joy.

Love the new headlights. Jury's out on the tails for now. I think with the right wheels, kit, etc they could look awesome.

Oh dear, it's wearing more badges than a boy scout! ;)

nice car, sounds like you've got some interesting plans for it. The black grilles are nice, side markers too, everything else is... distinctive. I guess my personal preference is the super subtle upgrades, but your car will definitely stand out. Will be interesting what style of mags you put on it. Now to up the power and do all those ///M Badges proud!

//m badges on a non //m car... ballin'

What can I say ???...so much Bling :ph34r:

Everyone to there own choices though :rolleyes:

Edited by botanymotorworx

Love the grills black as they are- nice!

Tail lights... I'm 50/50 on them.

Not a fan of the badges but whatever floats your boat.

Good job so far.

Yeah, regarding the badges. I got a few thrown in with the rear one.

The mags are going on monday, these ones http://www.magandtyredirect.com/wheeldetail.php?rc=2037

Kit is currently getting painted and goes on Friday next week.

Regarding it not being an M car. I guess its not right to stick the wrong badges on it but I wanted a bit of class and grunt to go with the style. It aint a CSL M3 either but I have got the front of one going on it. Once I do all I can to the engine she will be worth it. I used to have an LX Torana that was not an SLR 5000 Torana but had the SLR kit on it. It was also holding a 350chev and 2 reasonable sized hollies, munchie gearbox and LSD diff with a 100ltr drop tank. It may not have been an SLR 5000 but it would have eaten any stock SLR any day of the week.

Like I said, this car is a project. I have paid for all the mods that are being done at the moment. I opted for a respray of the hood instead of the full spray right now and that left me with a few more grand to play with the engine. Currently looking at superchargers so if anyone knows of a place (trust worthy place) to buy one from, let me know.

The rear lights do look jap car style but hopefully with the kit it will look a little tasteful.

cheers for the comments.