Sign in to follow this  
byza213

are noodles good for you i eat a hell of alot of em at work

crap ive been eating yum yum noodles every day for smoko for the last 3 years. 2 packets for $1 is to good to pass up.

how does $10 for 60 sound?lol

Plain noodles, load of bullshit. A billion cells die everyday in the body & are replaced with new ones, that means your new cells are nutritionally supplied with crap noodles.

Plain noodles, load of bullshit. A billion cells die everyday in the body & are replaced with new ones, that means your new cells are nutritionally supplied with crap noodles.

so what are good ones?

Wow there are quite a few nutritionists on here aren’t there!

as in everything....too much of any one thing is prolly NOT good for you...I wonder if I should start a "how many cups of coffee" thread......

As a Asian myself, the only noodle I eat/recommend is Shin Ramen made by Nongshim (Korea) and any flavour of the Nissin branded range (Hong Kong). You can buy them from Asian super markets and sometimes international section of Foodtown/Countdown.

+1

I eat Nongshim hot and spicy 3-4 times a week for a cheap lunch at work. Clears your sinuses for added bonus - these puppies are spicy!. They make a non hot/spicy flavour which is good also, but even they are too hot/spicy for most european pallets. I'm not asian, I just like it hot.

Mi Goreng used to be my fav, but gone off them now - too "sweet" if you know what I mean.

Another awesome lunch idea is the Japanese miso soup sachets. Awesome when you've got a cold for warming up in the morning. A couple of cents a packet, just mix with hot water to your personal taste. Faster than noodles.

As far as are they good for me? Better than pies which I eat alot of also. That said, all my other meals are helathy and I run 20km+ a week, and workout 3 times a week, so I can get away with it.

Edited by bravo

As a Asian myself, the only noodle I eat/recommend is Shin Ramen made by Nongshim (Korea) and any flavour of the Nissin branded range (Hong Kong). You can buy them from Asian super markets and sometimes international section of Foodtown/Countdown.

Word. Korean noodles be damn tasty.

how does $10 for 60 sound?lol

e34play Posted Today, 07:00 AM

where from? im there haha

where from? im there haha

out east we have a place called thai ping....20c each for those duck flavored yum yum noodles

LOL!

Trident Hot and Spicy Thai, my true love

I threw up after eating a few mouthfuls of them, way too hot and spicy for me!!