Sign in to follow this  
byza213

are noodles good for you i eat a hell of alot of em at work

Guest Simon*

hey are noodles good for you i eat a hell of alot of em at work? lol

Depends mate, 2 min noodles?

If so, no not so good

there these noodles called yum yum and whenever i feel the need i crank some i bought a box haha

Guest Simon*

Sounds like the same sh*t

all things in moderation dude. Watch that salt/sodium/MSG :)

They are pretty bad for you, quite high in fat as most noodles like those yum yum ones are prefried. There are healthy ones on the market now with 2.2g total fat with less than 1g saturated. But they taste like chemicals.

But when you compare noodles to like a Mc Donalds combo, I'd say noodles are the 'healthier' option.

2min noodles are awesome whether thery are good or bad. Just dont buy the MAGGIE 2min brand they have gone to baked noodles instead of fried. They reckon that they are a healthier more delicious option... taste like Utter S%^t.

I like the extra saucy type in the mega cup from fantastic noodles.. Don’t eat them often though, prefer bread.

I ate magi 2min noodles for lunch at work with flavoured tuna for 4 months straight. would only eat 2min noodles if stranded on an island with no food. yuck.

best noddles ever! $1 for a 5 pack

Haha damn these are gettin out now! couple of years back i brought them from the local asian supamarket in 30x packs $12 from memory

Where the hell do you buy 5x for $1

P.S add an egg for The mean "egg fried noodles"

migoreng noodles, amazing.

Posted Image

FTW.

Only just got onto these a few months back. O for awsome

Lol Peter Jackson lived off 2 minute noodles while he was filming King Kong and look at him now :D

He looks like a bloated chewbacca!

They're quite bad for you. Try to boil the noodles individually then drain then refill with water and ingredients.

The wax/oil coat is usually rancid/carcinogenic. So try get rid of it before you eat the noodles, especially the ones from SE Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia, etc) as the quality control ain't so great.

crap ive been eating yum yum noodles every day for smoko for the last 3 years. 2 packets for $1 is to good to pass up.

So bad for you, I heard they have the same effects on male genetalia as Steriods do..

So bad for you, I heard they have the same effects on male genetalia as Steriods do..

I eat them solely for that reason. <_<

As a Asian myself, the only noodle I eat/recommend is Shin Ramen made by Nongshim (Korea) and any flavour of the Nissin branded range (Hong Kong). You can buy them from Asian super markets and sometimes international section of Foodtown/Countdown.

I eat them solely for that reason. <_<

You realise steroids make down there smaller right? Just checking :)