Sign in to follow this  
Deftones

Team Schnitzel

Rang up Shelly BMW here in Wellington, and it'll cost $800 inc GST ex Germany to buy 2x front, 2x back, 2x joiners

vinal is your friend, or take em to homy, he'll spray that shiz

Guest Spargo

Remember to sand the chrome finish so the paint has something to adhere to.

Remember to sand the chrome finish so the paint has something to adhere to.
paint?

i was talking bout homy jizz.... he does that to bimmers.

but yea you could paint em too :lol:

where did you get the kit? and how much?

damn not reading second page...

looks mint thou, what i want mine to look like but two door and red.

Edited by Munts316i

Sweet. Manual or Auto?

Auto :thumbsdown: Was looking at a manual conversion, but thought probably a waste of coin.. might as well get a m325i.

That is a very sweet looking E30, as sic said, subtle and not over done - thats how I like E30s...

Grant, I am pretty sure they make those wheels in 16s - they are advanti "essen" - there was somthing about them in another thread - 318is's ride thread from memory - Ill have a look and post a link if i can find one (to the site with 16 inch essens that is, not the other thread!!)

That is a very sweet looking E30, as sic said, subtle and not over done - thats how I like E30s...

Grant, I am pretty sure they make those wheels in 16s - they are advanti "essen" - there was somthing about them in another thread - 318is's ride thread from memory - Ill have a look and post a link if i can find one (to the site with 16 inch essens that is, not the other thread!!)

Ja. Try Mag and Turbo Warehouse. They definately sell the Essen's which as Nap e36 said are made by Avanti. They are a closer copy of the Schnitzers than mine are. They are a bit deeper than my mags.

Ja. Try Mag and Turbo Warehouse. They definately sell the Essen's which as Nap e36 said are made by Avanti. They are a closer copy of the Schnitzers than mine are. They are a bit deeper than my mags.
Cheers Blair and Deftones. Thanks for the info.

Cheers

exactly what i said in copulous amounts of threads, advanti essens, ACS type 2 replicas

Guest Spargo

Essen's don't come in 4 lug, are 17" and above, and are heavy.

But then, I have it on good authority the ACS type 1 reps (as pictured) are around 21lbs per rims anyway!

Auto :thumbsdown: Was looking at a manual conversion, but thought probably a waste of coin.. might as well get a m325i.

not as hard as you think.

doing it on carls car very soon. need to find some time to do it.

PM, if you have any questions

very nice, for essens go to shore performance tires on barrys point rd. really helpful and unbeatable prices. i priced some 17's up with khumo ecstas for about 2k.

chur doi. Yup, they are my legal plates. They are actually issued by BMW Group, and Personalised Plates. Same as the euro ones you can buy from Personalised Plates, but with a BMW logo on it instead of ghey silver fern.

oohh yea... the 5 speed and copius amounts of cold tuis while listening to Blue oyster colt ;)