Sign in to follow this  
jjs

E36 M3 Cab

(and no, the " I just meant it to be tongue in cheek " rhetoric is not valid/ acceptable).

Was to me, but then I'm just a kid anyway. ;)

Simon, please show the members respect by not referring to them as ' muppets ' and ' kids '.

And lay off with the threats to ' hit the ban button '.

Moderators should moderate...not be despotic.

(and no, the " I just meant it to be tongue in cheek " rhetoric is not valid/ acceptable).

Rolland, if you had spent any more than five minutes on here you would know what Simon is meaning by his comments.

It would be wise for you to perhaps take a back seat and learn a little about people before firing off with your sarcastic remarks. Perhaps showing the same sort of respect you seem so desperate to get from everyone else.

Simon, please show the members respect by not referring to them as ' muppets ' and ' kids '.

And lay off with the threats to ' hit the ban button '.

Moderators should moderate...not be despotic.

Mate you've popped up on 2 threads in the last fews days & managed to piss people off in both.

Get a life,or at least a sense of humour.Simon ruuuules.

Rolland, if you had spent any more than five minutes on here you would know what Simon is meaning by his comments.

It would be wise for you to perhaps take a back seat and learn a little about people before firing off with your sarcastic remarks. Perhaps showing the same sort of respect you seem so desperate to get from everyone else.

Well, here we go.

1) you are out of order because you refer to me by name (and I do not even know you) and the protocol on international forums is to refer to people by their user name.

2) you are further out of order by making incorrect comments implying that I have not spent more than 5 minutes of my time contributing/ viewing this forum. You statement is invalid.

3) You wish to patronise me by suggesting that " it would be wise ....". You further make a personal attack at me by accusing me of " sarcastic remarks ".

4) you finish off your rhetoric by further attempts to patronise me with your statement " perhaps showing the same sort of respect you seem so desperate to get....etc "

You sir are mistaken.

If I were moderating this board I would ban you for a month on the spot.

There is nothing at all that I have said that warrants your abuse.

There is everything in international board rules that warrants you being displaced immediately.

I have nothing more to say to you, other than, if this admin does not censor your outrageously obnoxious behaviour here then I will be absolutely amazed.

Mate you've popped up on 2 threads in the last fews days & managed to piss people off in both.

I am not your mate.

Your ' personal ' attacks are uncalled for.

Do not tell me to get a life. You know nothing about me.

Stay off of your keyboard with your abuse please.

If you wish to contact me then please say so, otherwise please keep to the topic on this thread.

By the way...'rules' is spelt like that.

Well obviously you dont have either :(

Oscar, if I may address you by that name, you have made 3 posts on this thread, and not one of them has any iota of a connection with the title of the thread?

Incidentally Ray, nice cars. ;)

OSCAR, you are a troll. This thread will now be closed because of your pointless, arrogant and self-aggrandizing posts, which annoys me, because this thread was supposed to be about a car with an interesting history being restored to glory.

I wish upon you the banstick.

IBTL - this in fact is getting out of hand.

Hopefully this can get cleaned up (like some of the other threads recently), including this post which isn't adding a hell of a lot right now.

Edited by CamB

Oscar, if I may address you by that name, you have made 3 posts on this thread, and not one of them has any iota of a connection with the title of the thread?

Incidentally Ray, nice cars. ;)

And your contribution to this thread is what sorry ?

Make that 5 posts.

Edited by Silver Fox

OSCAR, you are a troll. This thread will now be closed because of your pointless, arrogant and self-aggrandizing posts, which annoys me, because this thread was supposed to be about a car with an interesting history being restored to glory.

Well lets try not to get it closed. Just stick to the topic people.

PM function is for continuing off topic discussions.

Now , now, you are being rude and I am sure that you are not complying with forum protocol.

By the way, where do you live ? If you are available I will visit you in the next two days. We could discuss your attitude.

Please stick to the topic thank you and refrain from making personal derogatory comments.

Yea David-oops Silver fox ;) What the hell is going on here? I find this unbelievable

I must be slow tonight guys, it's taken me till now to realise why 'Oscar' took offense to Simon's Muppet comment, the one with attitude?

Nothing personal in any of my posts.

I must be slow tonight guys, it's taken me till now to realise why 'Oscar' took offense to Simon's Muppet comment, the one with attitude?

Me too! Penny's just dropped :rolleyes:

Oh & on topic - nice cars Ray!

Oh I am confused. Can someone PM me the secret?

On-topic ---> my car occasionally runs down a cylinder when cold but only if I've driven it a short distance recently (ie not warmed up properly). I put it down to that (could be a number of things - injector, valves not quite adjusted right, etc).

I think this topic should be split, with a new Rides thread for Rays M3, what a load of Bulls**t. We're all her for the same reason (at least I think so :angry: )

Its running down the glory of Rays new M3.

You were abusive...end of story.

Actually Ray should start a new thread anyway - this one spent 4-5 pages speculating on whether it was a good car for $8.5k (which was nowhere near the sale price anyway).

Now , now, you are being rude and I am sure that you are not complying with forum protocol.

By the way, where do you live ? If you are available I will visit you in the next two days. We could discuss your attitude.

New story.... this isn't abusive?

Oh I am confused. Can someone PM me the secret?

On-topic ---> my car occasionally runs down a cylinder when cold but only if I've driven it a short distance recently (ie not warmed up properly). I put it down to that (could be a number of things - injector, valves not quite adjusted right, etc).

I take it the M3? Possibly a coil breaking down?