Sign in to follow this  
scotty

Snifters, Tangy Fruits, Sparkles.

Snifters, Tangy Fruits, Sparkles.   

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just thought I would post something up about this. If they haven't done it as a marketing campaign then it has worked damn well as one. Its all over the media.

They'll possibly bring them back one day ala Mellow Yellow, but otherwise I'd say its the end of the line. Not so fussed about sparkles, but Snifters and Tangy Fruits are movie staples for me.

Guest SamSpargo

I'll really miss snifters.

Tangy fruits and a large popcorn made a 3 hour movie a delight.

I totally miss walking around the factory eating them ha worked in operations management at the Cadbury Avondale plant for 3 years. Surprisingly i lost weight when i left that job ha

End of line. I will miss them but we can all live without sweets right? <_<

Who gives a toss?

If you will all miss them so much, why did you hardly ever buy them when they were on the market?

Surely there are more pressing issues in the world to deal with at the moment...

Then stop posting on a forum and go save the world Captain planet.

I love snifters and i do buy them. Leave my snifters alone.

I do like all three, but can't remember when I last had any.

I guess there are loads of people like me that like them but won't miss them if they go.

Cheers

Grant

Firstly, this thread is in an Off Topic sub-forum, in which as far as I know, "anything goes".

Secondly, it seems that a few people give a toss, hence the replies. If you do not feel that this debate warrants discussion, then don't comment.

Also, you don't know if the people who commented previously "hardly ever buy them", so reproaching them is hardly equitable

Wow, aren't we bringing out the big words today?

My "beef" is with this pathetic trait in New Zealanders to get all worked up and worried about something so trivial.

Look at stuff.co.nz, this rubbish about a pefectly sensible commercial decision has attracted more views than news about the state of Wall Street.

You should write to Helen as ask her to legislate to protect them. I'm sure the nanny state would oblige.

My "beef" is with this pathetic trait in New Zealanders to get all worked up and worried about something so trivial.

tehe.

Big words?

Are you kidding?

reproaching ... equitable

Learn something new at school today, or were you just wanting to sound like a tosser?

Chillout guys, at the end of the day they are just lollies, plenty more to choose from even if they don't have the same 'heritage' to them, most do the job re: movie watching etc.

Just my 2c

Nathan

i think the moderaters need to bin this topic its going nowhere and causing niggly arguments

grow up guys

tehe.

Yeah, tad ironic.

Edited by Pjay

Learn something new at school today, or were you just wanting to sound like a tosser?

Crockett you are getting on my last nerve. If your sole point is to wind other members up then take your crap elsewhere. You have been warned.

You're out of line Crockett-these types of comments are unneccessary & insulting.

Re M3 Cab comment +1 !!!

Yup - fully agree with Doug.

Crockett, sometimes you can be a real dick, howabout you do that somewhere else, and just get back to being semi-sensible on here.

Cheers

Grant

Yup - fully agree with Doug.

Crockett, sometimes you can be a real dick, howabout you do that somewhere else, and just get back to being semi-sensible on here.

Cheers

Grant

ditto

I did learn a few new things at school. Maybe you should have paid more attention at yours?

I never thought using good diction made me a tosser, but if you want me to dumb down my vocab, I can do that for you chief

Tom - I commend you on your proper use of the English language. If only this was the norm on this forum and not the exception.

I really like tangy fruits and snifters- and assumed i purchased them as often as they were intended to be purchased?

tangy fruits are such a movie thing, whereas a chocolate bar is an impulse buy.... dont each have their place?

but yeah researched business decision i suppose.

Oh Good-we're back on topic.I love a good snifter-& the lollies too.

Tangy Fruits were good at the movies but they're not worth missing really,

There's much better lollies out there.. Mmmm... Penguins..

Edited by //James

I'm impressed to see you all think I am resident a**hole.

I make my point and I am not ashamed of it. There IS more to life than a few lines of candy.

SamSpargo - if only I had studied harder at school, maybe I would be doing something more useful. May I ask what you do?

Guest SamSpargo

Tom - I commend you on your proper use of the English language. If only this was the norm on this forum and not the exception.

Hard to believe he's my brother :D