Sign in to follow this  
seven

the 328

made the transition from the 320 to the 328 a month or so ago - damn i love the power (got a ticket for doin 131 on a trip down the mountain the first week i got it :P ) but ive been swamped by uni stuff so i havent had any time to post up some pics but heres a quick one from a week or so ago..... enjoi

btw im lookin for an Mtech front bumper + splitter, possibly some M contours, springs, exhaust and euro plates (but i think il get some off www.germanplates.com thnx to that post :D ) any offerings of advice welcome :bowdown:

post-9-1093317799.jpg

You can just go to the dealers to get a set of M-tech front bumper... i regretted getting an after market on for my car cause with all the mucking aroung getting the after market bumper to fit it came to about the same price of a factory one ...

when i got one quoted it was about 8 hundred odd dollars for everything from dealer + paint...

where as it was 350 for bumper + 250 for carbon fiber splitter + all the mucking around + paint .....

Guest Spargo

M-tec Skirts, Eibach lowering kit, M3 cams / springs, raised redline, badge delete, smoked rear lights, M3 rear bumper, leather interior, M-tec steering wheel, c/f bonnet

Sweet ride btw.

its a E36 omg!!

nah cool man, good for u

its a E36 omg!!

i hear ya, everywhere i go in auckland i see another E36 dumped on big chromes :angry: :rambo: argh

im headin out to european autospares in manukau on friday cos some focker decided to have a go at my hood roundel. any other places where i can get another one of these at a good price? thanks for all the suggestions fellas keep em comin ^_^

yea i need two new ones aswell but not until i hav done alot of other things first

how much are they retail?

dont know yet but ill probably be ringin up tomorrow - unless someone knows off the top of their head and beats me to it

enjoy shelling out much money for the Roundel!

Guest Spargo

Seriously, from Team McMillan, for an E30, a bonnet roundel and rear M badge (for an M325i) came to 150 bucks.

If you are prepared to wait... then watch trademe. A guy on trademe was selling all his BMW collection, I looked closely and noticed a badge in the pic, asked him if he would sell separately and he did! Can't remember how much it cost. Maybe $45 or $60.

I think you should go to the dealers for the roundel ... cause i get one for the my E36 and it was only around $45 .. and they just fitted it for me for free ...

Guest Andrew

just rang up n its $39+gst for a new one from european autospares, sounds reasonable enough to me....

$40 + for rear and around $55 + for front.. thats stealer prices.

Sweet car man.

Problem is there aren't many 2nd hand ones around cos they paint seems to chip off on all of them. Normally the white for some reason. Its starting to chip off on mine. :(

try recovering it with vinyl...i got shelley to do me black instead of blue roundel vinyl and i reckon it looks good....farking cheap too

yea i never hear from shelly much any more , but next time i do i will ask for a favour if she can do it in just the usual blue and white vinyl so it looks nice and refreshed

been lookin at this E36 M3 splitter on trade me but i dont have an M3 bumper yet :( wht do u guys think?anyone know where i can pick me up an M3 bumper and a good deal on paint?

Splitter

White Chippn off? You guys are lucky. The whole coloured piece flew off, (i put up a post a while back).

Apparently BMWorkshop have some generic ones coming in.

Also check ebay, thats the cheapest by far

That happened to my key ring, it had a mini roundel on it and one day I noticed all the colour had gone. :(

yea it sucks eh, i mean whoever did it didnt even get away with the whole colour bit cos a lil bit of it was still attached, so their was only motive was to piss me off <_< but the good news is i got a brand new one today from european autospares (with no white chip bits or scratches) yay :D