Sign in to follow this  
smiddy

BMW Headers

Sucks to here that Brian.

Before everyone flys off the handle, I have them sitting in my lounge.. Im going up to westys house to test fit the e46 ones on the 328i e46 RHD in the weekend.

Wayne is in R&D mode, we will work with him to take photos of the longs and shorts vs the steering colum and also measurements. Wayne is working closely with his manufacture to get new version made up for RHD cars.

The problem is the manufacture has only the LHD ones to go by so with a bit of patience he hopes to have a solution to this soon.

Im going to be talking with Ray/HellBM as well (he doesnt know it yet ;) ) to try them for e36 and work out the same problems Brian experienced and hope to have the new version come back from the manufacture.

The manufactures are standing by this product and are keen to see it come to fruition .. a little bit of patience is needed is all :)

Its a hard road for someone when A\ they dont have a a spare vehicle to test them on that the owner is 100% happy to have pulled apart every 5 seconds to check and B\ lack of work shops availble.

Put it this way, I would rather see this happen than not and the last thing we need is an internet hanging over this.

Im sure Brian we will see something for you soon. Wayne is like us all, working a full time job and doing this in his spare time and with his own funds.

*without blowing my own trumpet: I have taken a personal interest in this project of Waynes to bring this stuff to market, I have a few friends that can help out along the way and intend to do just that.

The qaulity is up there with the best of it, the welds are very very clean and the Alloy grade is 304. Gone of the days of dodgy ebay sh*t that has given stainless chinese headers such a bad name. These aren't shitty knock offs.

edit: some dyslexic spelling fixed ;)

cheers

Josh

Thats great to here Josh.... and by the way its Brian not Brain :wacko:

I was also going to get a set of these .... hope it all gets sorted out

Sucks to here that Brian.

Before everyone flys off the handle, I have them sitting in my lounge.. Im going up to westys house to test fit the e46 ones on the 328i e46 RHD in the weekend.

Wayne is in R&D mode, we will work with him to take photos of the longs and shorts vs the steering colum and also measurements. Wayne is working closely with his manufacture to get new version made up for RHD cars.

The problem is the manufacture has only the LHD ones to go by so with a bit of patience he hopes to have a solution to this soon.

Im going to be talking with Ray/HellBM as well (he doesnt know it yet ;) ) to try them for e36 and work out the same problems Brian experienced and hope to have the new version come back from the manufacture.

The manufactures are standing by this product and are keen to see it come to fruition .. a little bit of patience is needed is all :)

Its a hard road for someone when A\ they dont have a a spare vehicle to test them on that the owner is 100% happy to have pulled apart every 5 seconds to check and B\ lack of work shops availble.

Put it this way, I would rather see this happen than not and the last thing we need is an internet hanging over this.

Im sure Brian we will see something for you soon. Wayne is like us all, working a full time job and doing this in his spare time and with his own funds.

*without blowing my own trumpet: I have taken a personal interest in this project of Waynes to bring this stuff to market, I have a few friends that can help out along the way and intend to do just that.

The qaulity is up there with the best of it, the welds are very very clean and the Alloy grade is 304. Gone of the days of dodgy ebay sh*t that has given stainless chinese headers such a bad name. These aren't shitty knock offs.

edit: some dyslexic spelling fixed ;)

cheers

Josh

if you need to check clearences on a e39 528i i have parts car here availible to play around with , its a non runner and has the head off , but can be fitted back on for testing etc .