Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

OMFG!!

ugly? what's wrong with you people? it's better looking than an e30!

sober up drunk, it's hideous!

ugly? what's wrong with you people? it's better looking than an e30!

Now theres a man who knows what he's talking about.

Lol, that comment would imply that the e30 is a good looking car. It's just a small 30 year old car

Haha steady on :P

Is this an anti-e30 forum or a BMW forum?!?

That is one seriously cool car, I love the modern retro look, would so love to own it

Dam right it's better looking than an e30, would handle 3x better, would pick up chicks 3x better, got 3x more power...you're daft if you don't want it

the front of it is terrible, it's like they selected headlights from a hyundai, indicators from a toyota, little round spot lights from a boat and a grill from bbq and slapped them on the front. if there is any bmw that doesn't fit it's the Z8, not to mention the fact that it handled like a boat and was a huge failure.

check out this top gear video of the Z8

click here

"getting it round a corner is like getting a wardrobe up a fire escape"

Quail, my problem is that everyone talks up E30's, they just aren't anything special!

And getting back to topic, Ollie is exactly right, the Z8 is bloody terrible

Guest SamSpargo

Quail, my problem is that everyone talks up E30's, they just aren't anything special!

And getting back to topic, Ollie is exactly right, the Z8 is bloody terrible

You're right with regards to 90% of E30's, but there are some pretty special cars on this forum alone

Yeah Brad, I know what your saying and agree.

The forum is probably slightly bias towards e30 as they might be the most commonly owned?

"getting it round a corner is like getting a wardrobe up a fire escape"

Hate to hear what they'd say about driving an E30 then - be like Noah's ark in comparison

E30 M3's are indeed nice cars, but I'd prefer a mint condition Lancer EVO 1 for a lot less money. You still get the simple down to earth feel, but 4wd and a lot more power.

...be like Noah's ark in comparison

Probably because it is. How can you compare cars which are 20 years apart? And a $207,000 price difference right now?

Probably because it is. How can you compare cars which are 20 years apart? And a $207,000 price difference right now?

Easily, you drive one then you drive the other, I know which i'd take and why not compare when some fool said they'd not drive it if they were given it - get realistic, the z8's would be 10x more fun to drive than e30's

Edited by ЯЭMMIЯ

Easily, you drive one then you drive the other, I know which i'd take and why not compare when some fool said they'd not drive it if they were given it - get realistic, the z8's would be 10x more fun to drive than e30's

10x more fun

100x more expensive

I know which one i'd choose :P

E30 with Z8 money spent on it - now we are talking.

get realistic, the z8's would be 10x more fun to drive than e30's

But the embarrassment of being seen in such an ugly car,

I know i'd have 10x more fun with a Turbo'd E30,

And it'd be alot less $ than that Brian Peppers look alike..

I'd take a 4.5L V8 in a car designed for it over a poxy turbo in a car that's not designed for it any day thanks

I'd take a 4.5L V8 in a car designed for it over a poxy turbo in a car that's not designed for it any day thanks

I'm with you man.

Couldnt agree more.

I would agree- if I had loads of money. For the general population, a turbo e30 is a lot more easily accessable with 'limited' money and will be a lot of fun I guess- I unfortunately don't own either.

Anyway, from what I hear (TG etc) the z8 is fast but like a boat (let alone looking like one), so therefore I'd take a well setup e30, with half the weight of z8 and still reasonably quick all for 1/10 the money.

/out

I couldn't agree less! Overpowered and under-engineered is half the fun.