Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

OMFG!!

no rego, no warrant, MUST be converted to RHD and FUGLY, really hasn't got anything going for it has it ;)

Edited by zenetti

Id hit it.

[edit] Does it really need to be converted to RHD ? Surely its fits into the LVV criteria.

Edited by Penry

Im pretty sure its rego'd isnt it? enough people on here know that car, someone must know

Guest SamSpargo

And not to mention that in that photo every car is LHD

There is a registered one here, just not that particular car.

Edited by SamSpargo

And not to mention that in that photo every car is LHD

There is a registered one here, just not that particular car.

Thats the registered one.

I honestly don't think it looks that bad. :unsure:

E: Except for the central gauge cluster, cant stand them.

Edited by antony

They look good in the flesh, lose the new Alpina 20 spoke alloys. The BMW version is better with the 5 ltr M V8.

Not sure why Alpina tinkered with this one & removed the M engine for their 4.8ltr M62. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Unless there is another one in New Zealand it is already road registered and has been for a while.

I took this photo in Auckland in February this year:

Posted ImagePosted Image

If your talking about the trade me ad then that picture wasnt even taken in NZ, looks like LA. Z8's are cool, well I like them, havent driven one though <_<

That car looks to be RHD so unless the one on TM has been converted they must be different.

Realoem says its a US spec LHD

That car looks to be RHD so unless the one on TM has been converted they must be different.

Its left hand drive. Steering wheels to far out to be right hand drive and the thing you're seeing is the gauge cluster. Its registered ffs!

Its left hand drive. Steering wheels to far out to be right hand drive and the thing you're seeing is the gauge cluster. Its registered ffs!

Mate, have a cup of tea and a lie down and chill out, there is no need to get all worked up about it :P . I have deleted my post about it being RHD. There is apparently a loop hole in the system that allows the car to remain LHD, but the person who owns it must have lived in their original country for x period of time and must have it in this country for x period of time before they can sell it again.

Edited by zenetti

They look good in the flesh, lose the new Alpina 20 spoke alloys. The BMW version is better with the 5 ltr M V8.

Not sure why Alpina tinkered with this one & removed the M engine for their 4.8ltr M62. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I think it was meant to suit the auto gearbox better - I remember one review that said it actually improved the car.

yes....s62 power and six speed manual Z8 ,were they America only or did europe get them too?

ugly? what's wrong with you people? it's better looking than an e30!