Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

Fellow Pika-Part-iagons

Just recently ive been heading into pikapart, for my poor wee toyota that is packing up at the moment, and out of curiousity i thought id head to the bmw section, and WHAT A SHOCK HORROR, it is AMAZING to see whats been put to waste !!!!!

Any one else came across some thing and gasped

2 Door Manual e30, Nothing has been touched, in pretty good nick too, just looks as if its dereged, what a waste

a manual e34, hasnt been touched. also good nick. also, what a waste.

So if anyones gunna want cheap manual conversion parts for the e34, or the 2door e30, pikapart tauranga is where its happening

I came across a mint e30 dash board when looking for a e36 foggy clip. Pulled it out the next day, normally an easy task cept the steering wheel lock prevented me taking the steering wheel off and the passenger door wouldn't open - luckily it had manual windows so got it out the windows.

It's funny seeing what goes first, tool box, fog lamps, and manual roof winder were the only missing things :)

Just recently ive been heading into pikapart, for my poor wee toyota that is packing up at the moment, and out of curiousity i thought id head to the bmw section, and WHAT A SHOCK HORROR, it is AMAZING to see whats been put to waste !!!!!

2 Door Manual e30, Nothing has been touched, in pretty good nick too, just looks as if its dereged, what a waste

So if anyones gunna want cheap manual conversion parts for the e34, or the 2door e30, pikapart tauranga is where its happening

what model e34 M20 m50 m30 ???

thanks

Its a m20, it has a ZF gearbox.

Looks like someone else already had a crack at removing it but got stuck on the torx bolts ;)

Its a 520i, but has a ZF gearbox. I checked, its got ZF stamped on the side of it. Its been converted to manual, it has a automatic gauge cluster)

i remember at one stage this year there were three good nick 7 series there 2 x 735 and a 740

although now that i need bits for one none to be found

of all the pick a parts tga must be the best

would have been good if they made one in hamilton but they got refused resource consent