Sign in to follow this  
byza213

e34

So the guy gets the calculator out.. so I bought the car for $5K (or whatever), wheels cost me $2K (for argument sake) fitment, had service done, few other bits...and it all adds up to hey presto: $8K so that's what I'll ask for it

Dreaming. I sold an E34 540 NZ new same mileage for $5500 probably in better condition (engine bay looks bit scruffy in photo). Being an Individual does not justify the price either

Those wheels are amazing!! So hot.

Bet it pulls the hoes :lol:

I wonder if he'll sell it without the wheels but with a v8?

nearly 900ks to full tank open road

Why do people openly BS about these things? Everyone does it. I plan on doing it if I ever sell my car - I'll sell it as "better than 10l/100km on the open road" ... which is is. I could probably nana that down to 9 litres if I turned the aircon off and drove to Hamilton. That's 20-30% better than I average in mixed use though (about 12.6l/100km, ouchies)...

HAHAHA I know the story behind this car... It was swapped with a 110cc pit bike for a second hand RMZ 250 motorbike and matt black VL V8 commodore! The wheels were already on it when it was swapped. I think its been through three different swaps now

As for the condition of the car... Its not as good as it looks in the photos!

Guest Simon*

way overpriced

+∞

Why do people openly BS about these things? Everyone does it. I plan on doing it if I ever sell my car - I'll sell it as "better than 10l/100km on the open road" ... which is is. I could probably nana that down to 9 litres if I turned the aircon off and drove to Hamilton. That's 20-30% better than I average in mixed use though (about 12.6l/100km, ouchies)...

900km per tank. Wowee! He should enter that green rally challenge thing :)

Looks very nice rolling though. Quite like it.

Why not buy a nice 525i for $2500, leather, and then put some nice rims on it.

"May do swaps on either car for a cheaper valued car maybe a rx7 mitsi evo 13b bagged hilux lowrider mazda nissan rb det honda turbo diesel gsr 4g93 4g63 libero auto manual plus cash my way"

Now there is where he's really dreaming.

What does this whole "individual" thing mean anyway?

Program where you can choose special options(mostly interiors and paint schemes from what ive seen) that arent part of the std option list.

Program where you can choose special options(mostly interiors and paint schemes from what ive seen) that arent part of the std option list.

Was it something that was only with the 520i e34s?

Was it something that was only with the 520i e34s?

Nope, it was available on every BM 1991+ as far as i know. Not really sure why there are alot of 520i Individuals, I was thinking it maybe it had something to do with them starting production in 1991 also.

Here a picture i have on my PC of 750il Royal Highline Individual, hard to get better than this

post-733-1227067021_thumb.jpg

My understanding is that pre facelifts only had a wide grill for the v8's but post facelifts had it for everything.

I have no idea when the e34 facelift was though, but Im sure either Paul or Boris can put me straight.

Of course, its not hard to replace the front and bonnet either.

It's an import, pretty sure it's from Singapore as 90% of Singapore 520's had wide grilles right through the e34 model years.

I wonder if he'll sell it without the wheels but with a v8?

In saying that, if it's like my mate's E34 525i, it has an 80 litre tank, so 900km on a trip is easily possible isn't it?