Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

E30 Alpina Style wheels in stock now

Hi guys and gals

It looks like we have managed to secure 3 sets of 17" Alpina replicas for E30. I only have the specs at the moment which are 17x7.5 ET25 4x100 Silver. Sorry the picture is pretty low quality, I should have pricing and ETA by the end of next week.

Cheers

Johno

EDIT: Pic update

post-1835-1230491434_thumb.jpg

Edited by zenetti

No chance of getting them in 16"?

no sorry, the 16's were gone before we got a chance to buy them. We were very lucky to get the sets of 17's.

Edited by zenetti

Damn you Johnno, wish I hadnt bought my alpina reps!

Damn you Johnno, wish I hadnt bought my alpina reps!

wash out your potty mouth! :lol: You know you love those 16's!!

Genuine only ever came out in 16. What are you doing about the Alpina decal.

E30 cataloge for those who are interested.

http://www.alpina-automobiles.com/fileadmi..._german_E30.pdf

Edited by HELLBM

Will wait for these to arrive and then do some financial planning to see how it goes.

UPDATE: wheels are leaving this week so wil be here before Xmas. The price to Bimmersport members is $800 for a set of 4. I have already sold one set so only 2 sets left.

Cheers

Johno

bump - ttt

have added a better pic to the first post

Edited by zenetti

all sold out now sorry :( , Due to the crap NZ dollar I am not sure when we will be getting any more.

hey zenneti, was talking with my brother in law over xmas and he was saying that the 15's or 16's (forget which size) were a rare wheel size and so getting tyres for them can be relatively expensive. Any truth in that?

Also, what would be the most common wheel and tyre sizes? I'm guessing that if there's a fairly standard size then there may be more options = more competitive pricing etc?

cheers

btw, what were you selling the alpina reps at? Didn't see a price for the set...

Edited by BLACK DORIS

Thank god, I was seriously contemplating getting the last set this week, thanks for who ever saved me from a month of wheatbix and 2 minuet noodles B)

alpina!!!! stupid nz dollar i aint even got my new bm yet an i want the wheels. especial in a e30 offset mmmmm if i ever need mags i think ill come to u johno instead of my boss :D i never seen us with anything for e30s

alpina!!!! stupid nz dollar i aint even got my new bm yet an i want the wheels. especial in a e30 offset mmmmm if i ever need mags i think ill come to u johno instead of my boss :D i never seen us with anything for e30s

cheers mate

STUPID NZ $ is right. We got our hopes up a few days back when the dollar went to .54, but back down again now at.52 :( . You guys will be the first to know when we do a new order :D

Im sure Ive mentioned this before but Ive NEVER seen Alpina replicas in anything other than 17's. If you want 20's you'll have to buy the real thing.