Sign in to follow this  
briancol

Warning Police Introduce New Speed Cameras

hmmm interesting .. I dont see how this is going to stand as the government scraped hidden speed cameras for the reason it wasn't actually saving lives.

This is quite boarder line with the laws that speed cameras need to be visible within certain distance. However, placed in true residential areas I actually agree with. but you know they are not going to be :) Theyll be stuck on main roads for maximum tax collection.

if some one gets flashed by one they will just turn around and destroy it!! will end up costing the cops to much money in replacing them. (i dont know about them beeing expensive but i can see them beeing stolen)

Thats an email thats going around with those pics.

Yeah, can't see the bins staying upright for a lot of time.

You think the police would have something better to do with their time and our money than hide speed cameras in rubbish bins :ph34r:

Edited by Penry

if some one gets flashed by one they will just turn around and destroy it!! will end up costing the cops to much money in replacing them. (i dont know about them beeing expensive but i can see them beeing stolen)

yeah i can see that happening alot

id be keen to steel one then do speed testing somewhere and get the pics developed :P

In the 3rd photo it looks like there is a grass center verge thing separating the flow of traffic. It looks like there is a car driving on the wrong side of the road?? Could be they are being extra extra sneaky and hiding the hidden speed camera behind a tree and snapping the rear number plate of the cars, assuming it is in a country where they drive on the right hand side.

The photo with the police inspecting the wheelie bin, the wheelie bin in that photo is one of the half size ones where as the other photos are full size bins and a different shade of green.

Ha-ha paintball gun target practice!!! They have one of these operational in Epsom that i am aware of. My brothers work mates got caught by it in the work Van.

One or two of you twigged but I did catch quite a few of you here.

I'm glad my truck has bull bars... wouldn't think twice about ramming it at speed to see how far it will fly!

One or two of you twigged but I did catch quite a few of you here.

Mainly the young and guilty, and most still haven't twigged? ;):lol: