Sign in to follow this  
SIR E30

E34 Touring

Sure its a bit rough around the edges and hasnt had an oil change for 12 months. But thts only minor, looks to be a good deal! Particularly being LHD..

Anyway just thought some on here would be interested. Enjoy

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-190821525.htm

Seems decent for the price but id never buy it myself, 2.0L & worse E34 ever that light blue.

hes a bit off the price realy . have seen better examples sell recently for about $3000-4000 for a 525i

Why would you want LHD, just sounds dangerous to me..

Arent they rare? I thought they were "special"

LHD just means it was built for countries that drive on the other (right) side of the road to us (left). Only reason they are rare is because if there is an option to buy a RHD its usually the better option.

Edited by DarkWolf

LHD just means it was built for countries that drive on the other (right) side of the road to us (left). Only reason they are rare is because if there is an option to buy a RHD its usually the better option.

Fair enough, i understand

RHD's more rare than LHD.

Not in NZ

Ha ha,

LHD in a 520 touring would be the best way to go here, given that it couldnt pull the skin of a rice pudding, it will be excellent for watching the grass grow as you take gentle sunday drives with the labrador pushing out the back.

Way too much money for what is really a lemon in a RHD market, it's not an M5 Touring or e30 M3.

$1000 - $1200 & only if you have a big dog or several baby strollers, just don't be in a hurry to get anywhere.

LOL

Ha ha,

LHD in a 520 touring would be the best way to go here, given that it couldnt pull the skin of a rice pudding, it will be excellent for watching the grass grow as you take gentle sunday drives with the labrador pushing out the back.

Way too much money for what is really a lemon in a RHD market, it's not an M5 Touring or e30 M3.

$1000 - $1200 & only if you have a big dog or several baby strollers, just don't be in a hurry to get anywhere.

LOL

Ruthlesssssssss.