Sign in to follow this  
pjay

Small shoot e36 BBS RC

***Resized pictures :)

Well it was my birthday today, and i got a digital camera, so I went for a drive and had a wee shoot.

10 points if anybody can guess where i was.. Will take somebody thats quite familiar with the spot to know, i made sure i used the trickier pictures :)

Used iPhoto and some other image thingy software to fiddle with the saturation, contrast and exposure among other things. I've never edited photos before so constructive criticism welcomed. I used the G5 as I dont have any editing software on any of the PC's

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Pjay

They really need centre caps, but the centres are larger than normal.. Anybody know where i can get centre caps that are around 70mm on the underside?

Lol you got it.. Damn, 10 points straight away. You sir are a clever diddle

Looking good!

Paint them Black!

Looks really good!

Re photos - tone down the saturation, and for the first pic it would be good to reduce the exposure (I'm guessing exposure was increased in post processing?), either that or take the photo from a different angle next time with the sun behind you.

Looks really good!

Re photos - tone down the saturation, and for the first pic it would be good to reduce the exposure (I'm guessing exposure was increased in post processing?), either that or take the photo from a different angle next time with the sun behind you.

Yeah man i over exposed it post picture to make the rims pop. Less saturation? I can do that :)

Thanks for the comments

i have constructive criticism - resize your photos to a suitable resolution that fits on a screen before you upload them. :D

looks nice though!

Yeah realised that AFTER i uploaded them :s

Ill ask my sister how. Shes good with the Mac

OMG! Desaturate! :) Apart from that, car looks sweet. Love the RC's!

But i love the red :) Thats why i bought her..

Ill have a go at editing some other pics tonight. Less saturation

**Cough cough** Black wheels **Cough cough** :lol:

I saw a Red E36 M3 in Performance BMW magazine a few months back with similar wheels painted black and it looked horn!

Will dig it out and scan it.

I dont mean the red looks bad, i'm meaning the way you've edited the 4th picture.

Its funny how pretty much everyone mentioned to desaturate the photos... I think he got it the first time it was mentioned..

Car looks great dude, deffinatly need the centre caps to to finish it off.. What happend to the E46 wheels that used to be on it?

I dont mean the red looks bad, i'm meaning the way you've edited the 4th picture.

Thats more over exposed than saturated. Notice the blurred edges too? Was going for a days of our lives dreamy look. Love that programme

What happend to the E46 wheels that used to be on it?

They're in my basement, want to replace all the tyres and have them gouge repaired + painted. :) I didn't know they were E46 wheels? I just knew they were BMW stamped but had no idea what they were off

**Cough cough** Black wheels **Cough cough** :lol:

I saw a Red E36 M3 in Performance BMW magazine a few months back with similar wheels painted black and it looked horn!

Will dig it out and scan it.

+1 for black RC's with red BBS centre caps.

Nope, had a friend run over them at firestone and they check out a-ok

Only thing odd about them is the tyre pressure was up at 45psi on one tyre. Meh