Sign in to follow this  
jrgb

HAMPTON DOWNS APARTMENT

Hi All,

A friend is now unable to find the funds for his half of our Hampton Downs apartments, so I have a half-share available for sale. Details are...

• Apartment Number C10U (top floor, end of the Denny Hulme block).
  • One of 80 apartments on the main straight.
  • Approx 800 sq. ft.
  • Directly opposite the pits & start / finish line (great location).
  • Two bedroom, large outside deck, double garage - check out the floor plan.
  • Full furniture package - check out what's included.
  • Use of all facilities (eg: Gym, pool, tennis court, plus use of the track).
  • See every motorsport event for free!
Three other upstairs apartments are currently for sale - D6U ($475,000 inc GST); C6U ($450,000 inc GST); and C7U ($450,000 inc GST). None of these are end units (which provide the advantage of large viewing windows in the side wall). So C10U would be valued at a minimum of $475,000. The apartment is in the rental pool, so that you gain a return on the investment - that is of course when we aren't using it!

Here's a couple of images of the inside (although this was taken a few months ago, and it is now totally finished)...

post-1258-1228313958_thumb.jpg

post-1258-1228313979_thumb.jpg

And here's where it is located...

post-1258-1228314056_thumb.jpg

And here's a few shots of a sample apartment to show what ours will look like once furnished...

post-1258-1228314520_thumb.jpg

post-1258-1228314835_thumb.jpg

post-1258-1228314891_thumb.jpg

It may sound like a lot of money to invest into an apartment at a race track, but with all the international events planned for Hampton Downs (such as the SUPERBIKE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP in 2010) there will be a good opportunity for income from rentals. We believe it's a damn good investment.

Anyone interested, give me a call.

John

Mob : 021-378989

Work : 09-3787840

Edited by John B

f**k that would be sweet, especially if you could use the track when ever you want (as long as no one else is using it etc).

Just needs a huge workshop underneath to build sweet cars ;)

Got some photos from a trip I made there in the weekend :)

Although there is a lot of dirt and they are waiting for it all the settle before laying the track.. it was really nice to head up and see what has been done so far and how its all about to come together!

G/Luck with the sale! :)

I have photos of the farm before work started as I di the original survey during the concept stage - our company is doing alot of the surveying/engineering, but since I moved up north I got taken off the project.

Probably the ONLY thing I regret about moving.

Got some photos from a trip I made there in the weekend :)

did you go on Sunday to the open day?

yes. were you the one with the bonnet up at the end ?

yes. were you the one with the bonnet up at the end ?

hehe yes the car was overheating, still is -_- , i was also there doing the hampton downs driving simulation in the building opposite my car

your digging a thread from two years ago, if im not mistaken hes probably sorted out something by now