Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

Mint 330i With Nice Mods

Spotted this on TradeMe, seen the car in the flesh and it is a real good looker in tip top condition. It belongs to one of the Car Club bods and is very well looked after.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...-196113556.htm

If it wasn't for the current exchange rate against the pound I would be seriously trying to convince the wife on this one! Why do the right cars always come up at the wrong time??

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

I have never driven the 330 tiptronic hard, so is there much of a performance difference between the manual and the m-sport tiptronic?

Personally I would agree and take a manual over a SMG / tip-tronic box every time, but for the same price cars, one is a M-sport with lots of goodies against a manual. Probably be cheaper and easier to put the same goodies on the manual car, than to convert a tiptronic to manual. But then the budget goes up another $$??ks which would mean you could look at other higher priced vehicles as is.

David's 330i is very well presented, looks different from your average 330i sport but is well done, not pimped and has some very nice performance mods on it too. Out of these two on TradeMe I would still go with the first car, just wish that exchange rate would drop back down!!

Would rather this: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-196847759.htm

Nothing beats a manual.

Plus its NZ new! Nice one.

David’s 330i is nice though, saw it at a club BBQ and I got the impression that no expense had been spared on maintenance and he informed me it handled like it was on rails.

Plus its NZ new! Nice one.

David’s 330i is nice though, saw it at a club BBQ and I got the impression that no expense had been spared on maintenance and he informed me it handled like it was on rails.

I can vouch for all of that, it is an awesome car.

Braces car is a top vehicle. someone would save themsleves a lot of $$$ in mods buying this as its one of the few thats been done properly. Has most motorsport options.

not even advertised as a manual though...ussually the opposite

Agreed! Pet hate is someone who lists a tiptronic as a manual :angry: