Sign in to follow this  
Matt

WTB: Manual e30, $5k to spend

Hey guys,

I'm a long time lurker on this forum and figured it'd be the best place to look to get a decent e30.

I've been driving an e36 for the last 2 years and am sick of it and keen as to get back into another e30. I'm really after a 6 cylinder (although I'd jump at a 318is) in manual . I'd prefer a coupe but could be swayed by a nice looking sedan. I don't really want to spend any more than $5k. I'm not too fussed about how many k's it's done as long as it's been looked after well.

Ideally for me would be a 325i coupe but not sure whether I could pick one of those up on my budget.

If anyone has or knows of something suitable please let me know

Cheers,

Matt

PS. I live on the North Shore but would travel for the right car (within the North Island at least)

I have a 1988 318 auto coupe that has done 175,000kms in average condition for $3,000.00 if you want.

PM me.

Hey guys,

I'm a long time lurker on this forum and figured it'd be the best place to look to get a decent e30.

I've been driving an e36 for the last 2 years and am sick of it and keen as to get back into another e30. I'm really after a 6 cylinder (although I'd jump at a 318is) in manual . I'd prefer a coupe but could be swayed by a nice looking sedan. I don't really want to spend any more than $5k. I'm not too fussed about how many k's it's done as long as it's been looked after well.

Ideally for me would be a 325i coupe but not sure whether I could pick one of those up on my budget.

If anyone has or knows of something suitable please let me know

Cheers,

Matt

PS. I live on the North Shore but would travel for the right car (within the North Island at least)

I got one 325i FS,you can text to 021-883235 to arrange time view the car.

I have a 1988 318 auto coupe that has done 175,000kms in average condition for $3,000.00 if you want.

PM me.

Thanks but not quite what I'm after

Buy mine lovely.

I would if it still had all the interior! How difficult would it be to remove the roll cage and does anyone have carpet and seats to fit back in it?

1990 manual 2 door 316 manual, 160k`s with M42 conversion avaliable if needed.

Call if interested..0212435526

Regards Ray

Could sell my white 1986 318i E30 Coupe. Has 17x9 .com Racing mags 35% tints and exhaust tip. Interior in pretty good knick, paint and panel in ok condition, few minor dents in bonnet and left door panel.

Cage would come out with a bit of work. But woud need completly new carpet. But Graham would probably have someone who would be able to do it. Probably even be able to do it himself.

Buy Glenns 316i for $4000 - it is mint, i drove it just before christmas and loved it, the smaller capacity motor is by no means underpowered and i would go as far to say that it would give any E30 320 a run for it's money and definitely would handle better.

CLICK HERE

Buy Glenns 316i for $4000 - it is mint, i drove it just before christmas and loved it, the smaller capacity motor is by no means underpowered and i would go as far to say that it would give any E30 320 a run for it's money and definitely would handle better.

CLICK HERE

Thanks Ollie for the plug. Yes its for sale. It owes me more $5,000....selling for $4,000...isurance due at the end of the month