Sign in to follow this  
3 SERIES

Minter 86 M535i

I've only flicked through this quickly and I might have missed alot. I looked at the pictures and the odometer "O" is out of alignment... I would assume tampering at some stage... go on...flame me

Id love to see if this goes through. A bloke whos been on TM for years and won his first auction last week.

Ill put a fiver on it being for sale next week :)

I've only flicked through this quickly and I might have missed alot. I looked at the pictures and the odometer "O" is out of alignment... I would assume tampering at some stage... go on...flame me

Ha ha, I highly doubt it. The 1 is getting ready to roll around.....only 7 more k's :D

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=oy7776

Id love to see if this goes through. A bloke whos been on TM for years and won his first auction last week.

Ill put a fiver on it being for sale next week :)

Ill take you up on that Martin.....$5?

Edit: Just looked at those carjam figures and its done 148k in the last 8 and a half years....dam. Hopefully he started it every so often!

Edited by 3 SERIES

Good work on sale, considering most pple were thinking it couldnt get more than 7 or 8k. That interior is b'full... Whole car looked awesome.

the car is completely as represented,it is a almost imaculate,completely original car,with only two owners.It drives very very nicely.It would in my opinion one of the best (if not the best e28?) in the country

I had a better look at the pics, and then the further pics provided which show that it seems to be in excellent condition, so better than the one in the HB I said didn't sell.

I'm still surprised at the 5 figure price. Its recession time.

the car is completely as represented,it is a almost imaculate,completely original car,with only two owners.It drives very very nicely.It would in my opinion one of the best (if not the best e28?) in the country

Lucky b'stard, would have loved to have seen/heard car in person... Pics aside, the effort in responding to questions was impressive!