Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Matte White

Has anyone seen a matte white paint job? I'm curious to find out what it would look like

on a side note, there really isn't that many nice white BMW's - they seem to be a bit of a rare colour?

Posted Image

I think white is quite a plain colour, but if you get a nice example like _BRS_'s, or SIR E30's white can make it look really special.

Guest Spottswoode

The hottest cars on the cruise were white, Gus :D

Matt white could be okay, but doesn't really "pop" enough in the same way that matt black and matt silver can.

Matt white could be okay, but doesn't really "pop" enough in the same way that matt black and matt silver can.

i agree, matte white dont look to good on many cars aye, and bmws aint one of them in fact bms dont really suit the matte finish in my opinion any way.... i dont want to sh*t on ur likes or dislikes just my opinion... u should try a nice metallic or pearl they look good a bmw with a nice kit and rims.

sorry dont have any pics to show u

i do admit that by the photos the nicest cars were the white ones lol... only coz they had nice rims to match, and one looked kind of like a vr4 lol

Edited by wolliver

and one looked kind of like a vr4 lol

Blasphemy! :P

Blasphemy! :P

haha i knw but common!!!!!

looked almost exactly like my mates but with some differences lol

Na, Silver owns.

My Corolla has a mat white guard, looks like complete ass.

White would be my colour of choice, not matt though. a good white with silver pearl is where it's at.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

White would be my colour of choice, not matt though. a good white with silver pearl is where it's at.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I totaly agree with you there Ollie... pearl white with good wheels to set it off

I think its vehicle specific, agree newer cars look great in white but some older shapes need a bit of colour, the E30 has some nice lines and a darker shade emphasises them more.

I prefer the red E30 M3 to the white personally, the plain white hides the lovely blistered guards to much.

Anyone noticed how good a Commodore looks in white? Why do so many people buy red.

Horses for courses though eh.