Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

325i e30 manual coupe

Guest Spottswoode

So, based on what it sold for the last few times, what has been done to it to justify the price jump?

lol thats weird because i am SURE you said you were getting them from USA in your thread! i have just checked and USA is not mentioned at all lol. where did i get USA from??

my bad thanks for setting me straight

haha no worries, was just giving you a bit of friendly ribbing!

nice ride im keeping an eye out for a nice e30 like this for myself

Can somebody post pics from trademe its banned on my comp at work haha

Edited by e34play

how much has it sold for the last few times? i know what i paid for it and it aint far off what im trying to sell it for. i wouldnt call it a price jump, more like a hop haha.

ive done the wheels and tyres, exhaust, filter, gauges, headunit, momo knob. i think that all set me back just over 2k not including the recent servicing

na 5k is just a little bit off. reserve use to be 5.5k but i put it up to 6k same as the buy now. however i would take 5.5k especially if it was from a bimmersport member

hey e34play did you get my pm's? ive sent 2 but theres nothing in my sent items so im not sure if you got them or not

no but i will be telling him about bimmersport. young guy from what i can gather from kapiti coast

Such a good looking E30! Road test first if ya can Atta.

Get some pics of the inside if you can too. IIRC it had bog standard base model interior. Also, what's the with the "3 gauges that aren't hooked up yet" crap?

No doubt it's a good looking coupe, I reckon you should get someone to check it out first though. (Not that I can talk! :D )

Yes, so so tempting. I wanted this last time round but just dont have the room for it, dam renting. Not ready to sell the E36 just yet either.

If I had the space id be knocking on his door, redies in hand :)

Get some pics of the inside if you can too. IIRC it had bog standard base model interior. Also, what's the with the "3 gauges that aren't hooked up yet" crap?

No doubt it's a good looking coupe, I reckon you should get someone to check it out first though. (Not that I can talk! :D )

Yeh, definitely Mark. I have already asked him for a good selection of photos ay, just waiting on his reply.

ps, what guages??

Hey all,

Reeallly didnt want to have to sell it so soon but is not being used at the moment as I have been given a work car

now.. wanted to keep it and do an engine conversion etc but dont really have the space money or time

for it right now.. will defiantly be getting another e30 when the time is right.

But thought it would be better off with someone else rather than sitting in the driveway not being used.

The 3 gauges i dont really like at all.. was going to take them out and but the vent back in.. they are just sitting in there so can be easily done.

It does run really well and is a heap of fun to drive! only small cosmetic things to be done eg paint on roof and gaurd and rip in seat etc but all very small stuff and you would a very mint e30.

Will put up some more pics of engine bay and interior in the weekend.

That's a shame, plus we'd love to see a few more pics :)

Edited by far4ngn