Sign in to follow this  
MadMurry

Lock nuts for BMW

Hi ya,

I've got some new wheels on their way and wanted to find out if anyone know if these are good quality lock nuts:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-198921643.htm

Anyone else got ones they want to sell? I'm looking for quality ones that won't get rounded or seize - any recommendations?

Thank you

i have a few sets of std bmw ones $12 and probably some after market ones like those on tm.$20

*Thredjack, but do either or you guys sell the slightly longer lock bolts, ideally 32 and 42mm?

I need them two!

Have plenty...

Free with any decent purchase from HELLBM

Have plenty...

Free with any decent purchase from HELLBM

m60 manual gearbox? haha...or is an engine required too?

*Thredjack, but do either or you guys sell the slightly longer lock bolts, ideally 32 and 42mm?

Hmm, just checked mine and they appear to be "slightly" longer than 32mm.. maybe about 34mm?

So I guess I'm after the same ones as you guys.

Don't want to buy from an international website, just local plz!

Thank you

i have a few sets of std bmw ones $12 and probably some after market ones like those on tm.$20

we sell brand new ones for $30

32mm? :)

Hmm, just checked mine and they appear to be "slightly" longer than 32mm.. maybe about 34mm?

So I guess I'm after the same ones as you guys.

Don't want to buy from an international website, just local plz!

Thank you

i had same problem and couldnt find any long studs at all for bmws, i had to get 12 merc studs coz merc for some strange reason hav different length studs for different models lol, so i could have 3 in each wheel then just got sum 32mm locking studs, they only go in bout 4 threads but they still do the job of keeping my wheels safe

Edited by wolliver

i had same problem and couldnt find any long studs at all for bmws, i had to get 12 merc studs coz merc for some strange reason hav different length studs for different models lol, so i could have 3 in each wheel then just got sum 32mm locking studs, they only go in bout 4 threads but they still do the job of keeping my wheels safe

oh then i had to get them machined to fil coz they like raised up a lil bit towards the end... random as i knw. but it only costed 14 bux to get all 12 done