Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

Funny: Hell hath no fury.....

Aaaarghhh that poor M3!

That's why if you're gonna cheat, always make sure you're positive you'll get away with it.

(Even though I'm at work I still checked to see if my girlfriend was behind me before I typed that) :(

Haha, I thought the 'Scott Kelly has a small d*ck' was a promo for nzgirl.com or whatver.

Aaaarghhh that poor M3!

From what I have seen on the net with those M3 pictures previously, it was the husband who did that to the M3 which belonged to his wife's new lover!

Strange how most of the cars seem to be Bimmers and most of the pictures from the good old US of A, maybe there is a trend there ?

Never catch me messing around, I get enough grief from the Missus as it is :lol:

Think the best I've seen was on chasers - can't find video at the moment. But telling your wife it's over on breakfast television was gold. :)

They always go for the cars first :(

A couple weeks back my car was egged and covered with toilet paper because a certain crazy woman had the wrong idea and got rather upset at me.

Mate, be glad she only used eggs! Jeez! I'd be soo happy if it was only eggs.

haha good pics.. billboard wins

and that m3 doesnt look half bad that colour.. do the rest of the interior xD

Mate, be glad she only used eggs! Jeez! I'd be soo happy if it was only eggs.

have you seen what eggs do to a car

f**ks the paintjob up once it bakes in the sun (if its a hot day and you let it sit long enough)

the shells scratch it to hell.. but they're not deep so a buff can get those out

takes a fair effort to recover from though

have you seen what eggs do to a car

f**ks the paintjob up once it bakes in the sun (if its a hot day and you let it sit long enough)

the shells scratch it to hell.. but they're not deep so a buff can get those out

takes a fair effort to recover from though

I have seen what eggs do to a car! Hardly anything compared to pretty much anything else that they could do!

Coined, smashed in windows, panels etc.

Have you seen what fr*kin Acetone does to a car? It removes the paint! Through my experiences and the area which my mates live thats what they use if they're serious. My mates car got acetone splashed on and it completely dissolves the paint, had to have it repainted. Maybe my perception of whats bad is a little on the whats the worst side.

.... like a woman scorned

Be careful boys ;)

post-2351-1233530325_thumb.jpg

Isn't that 5 women scorned?! I don't think I could handle more than one anyway!

Edited by elmarco

My god...

If someone did any of things to my M3...

Put it this way, "crazyarab" would be a very mild description of the state I would be in.

Hell, if someone as much as leans on my car I start to build up the rage lol.

Then again, I would never put a women in a position that she would need to do this.

Seeing those photos just gives me the shudders... *goes and hugs car*

Edited by crazyarab