Sign in to follow this  
briancol

Identity Crisis Thursday funny

I followed this car to work this morning. I don't think he knows quite what he is.

Sorry about the pic quality, I was stopped at the lights and had to quickly snap this before he drove off.

post-2989-1234378658_thumb.jpg

What is is with the crooked number plates ???????????????

Can anybody explain it to me ?

Is it supposed to look 'Cool" Cause I think it looks bloody stupid!

Maybe I'm just a grumpy old bastard! :rolleyes:

/rant

I followed this car to work this morning. I don't think he knows quite what he is.

Sorry about the pic quality, I was stopped at the lights and had to quickly snap this before he drove off.

Only in South Auckland. He's so gangsta... I got called gangsta on my Nifty Fifty because one of the screws rattled out holding the number plate and now its on an angle like that one..

I'm guessing its supposed to be cool??? Woohooo I'm cool by accident :)

Edited by melowpuf

Hasn't anyone noticed the roundel on the boot?

Thats a Mercedes Benz 320i ///M

Hasn't anyone noticed the roundel on the boot?

Thats a Mercedes Benz 320i ///M

heh yeah,

There are also a few BMW Preludes and Accords driving around Manukau,

Yeah - south auckland - the home to all the missing merc and BMW badges the world over.

In fact, I say, if someone steals your badge you have a god-given right to rip one back off any honda, toyota or whatever that has one on it.

There's a mazda b2000 ute up here that rocks an e30 kidney grill!

Edited by bravo

i dont what worse the merc badge or the M badge beside a 320i badge .

Some people would say that about people who put chromes on their bimmers :ph34r::P

Some people would say that about people who put chromes on their bimmers :ph34r::P

Rude. No one asked. Not very nice.

Edited by lady525

+1

so 10 years ago!

That person, infact, needs to be SHOT.

A while back I got rounded on for suggesting that punishment for anyone fitting M3 badges to non-M3 cars, and only slightly less of a punishment for M badges on non-M cars. <_<

Take that crime and multiply by the Merc triangle and you should get shot in public!

With the wonky number plate I think it's just a lazy arse as its got a Jappa plate holder, so only one screw hole lines up in the standard plate. Obviously too hard to put a couple of holes in the plate in the right place!

Most people would say that about people who put chromes on their bimmers :ph34r::P

Fixed :P

haha, i came pretty close to forking out for an AMG Racing Windscreen decal for my corona a while back. Would have been hilariously try hard.

+1

so 10 years ago!

Agreed

Can you please respect my car, like I do to everyone else's. I keep my mouth shut. Usually.

Just kinda getting sick of the dissing. You diss my car, including the chromes = you diss me.

"This is a reminder that we are all here for the same reason: we love our cars.

This section is here to showcase everyone's ride. Please keep your preferences at bay if something isn't your style. The purpose is not to flame, but to share each other's enthusiasm. If it gets out of hand, appropriate action WILL be taken.

REMEMBER: "TO EACH, HIS OWN!!!""

Yes I know, it's the rules from the showroom forum, but yeah, I'm trying to make a point.

I'm younger, I have different taste in cars to most of the other members, who usually are not my age.

If I was constantly dissing someone elses car, cos of a moderation to it, I'm pretty sure I'd be taken down or given a warning.

Just be nice. Please.

I know I started that line of comments, but you are dead right. Ironically my comment was trying to make the same point to you. The owner of the "Mercedes Bnez 320i Motorsport" probably loves their car also.

Try to take the comments light-hearted. You are a member of a community that as a rule, don't appreciate things like chromes on bimmers. With that in mind, you are bound to cop some flak now and again, but in my view none of it is particularly malicious. You should do what you want and be proud of your car.

Since however, you see it differently, and more of a personal attack, I'm sure members will be a little less critical of your wheels in the future. Especially since you asked so nicely.

Edited by bravo

There's a mazda b2000 ute up here that rocks an e30 kidney grill!

There's a Mitsubishi Chariot in Greymouth with an E30 kidney grill! :lol:

Some old dude drives it. Wish I had a camera phone.

Lol at the merc badge! Nearly as bad as the BMW Diamante that was across the road from work last week <_<

Can you please respect my car, like I do to everyone else's. I keep my mouth shut. Usually.

Just kinda getting sick of the dissing. You diss my car, including the chromes = you diss me.

"This is a reminder that we are all here for the same reason: we love our cars.

This section is here to showcase everyone's ride. Please keep your preferences at bay if something isn't your style. The purpose is not to flame, but to share each other's enthusiasm. If it gets out of hand, appropriate action WILL be taken.

REMEMBER: "TO EACH, HIS OWN!!!""

Yes I know, it's the rules from the showroom forum, but yeah, I'm trying to make a point.

I'm younger, I have different taste in cars to most of the other members, who usually are not my age.

If I was constantly dissing someone elses car, cos of a moderation to it, I'm pretty sure I'd be taken down or given a warning.

Just be nice. Please.

Need not take so much offence to such a mild comment. If I were to take the same action to peoples comments on my car in this forum I would prob be known as the bimmersport old nag... no community is perfect and everyone has an opinion which is why we are here to share our cars, opinions and ideas B)

Edited by Boost Junky

Need not take so much offence to such a mild comment. If I were to take the same action to peoples comments on my car in this forum I would prob be known as the bimmersport old nag... no community is perfect and everyone has an opinion which is why we are here to share our cars, opinions and ideas B)

I couldn't care less what the people on here think of me. I'm a nag? That's fine. I'm a female. That's what they do.

But I do care what is said about my car.

I think it's appropraite to share opinions and idea's.

I don't think it's appropriate to share negative opinions and idea's.

I couldn't care less what the people on here think of me. I'm a nag? That's fine. I'm a female. That's what they do.

But I do care what is said about my car.

I think it's appropraite to share opinions and idea's.

I don't think it's appropriate to share negative opinions and idea's.

Cry much?

It's simple, chromies = gay

Edited by the stig

I dont usually participate in these silly bimmersport bitch sessions.. BUT

<rant>

Leave the poor girl alone.. shes not crying or whinging, just trying to get people to see her side of the story and enjoy her time on our forum. I didnt know you people were so against the female kind in this world. Be nice.

</rant>

Edited by SIR E30

Not at all against the female type, just against riced up BMW's

ps, nice sig^^

Edited by the stig