Sign in to follow this  
E30Schnitz

**!BMW E30 Schnitzer 4 SALE!**

Hey Guys, I know you all love BMW's as much as I do and due to buying a e34 540 as the new toy the missus said we have to free up some garage space. This is ur opportunity to purchase a genuine e30 325i AC Schnitzer! Immaculate condition, goes like a dream. According to previous owner, of nine years, is only 4 door one in the country! So if you would like to own a reliable, unique, rare, future classic this is your chance!

Email me for more information at hunters3@xtra.co.nz, would make great base for racing project for new E30 racing class :D

Auto or manual? Got any other pics? Where are you located?

Oh, and price too please...

Cheers! :)

Seeing as you appear to only have joined in order to sell your car Ill give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment and a couple of tips....

1. Get some decent photos

2. Put up a price, this is the 'for sale' section and the forum rules clearly state you need photos and a price.

3. A proper description would help too, auto or manual for a start.

4. Confirm that you have proof its a genuine Schnitzer model, wheels and a bodykit dont mean anything unfortunately so it needs a little more than that.

Do all of those and you might get some interest, do neither and I can guarantee you you'll get nothing.

Also origin of vehicle, a history as to how it got here or if it was optioned NZ new??

some pictures uploaded for you ,since you are having camera problems

good luck with the sale :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

That steering wheel is wicked, it looks like schnitzer wheels.

Im seriously thinking about buying this or another 325i auto without the kit etc tomorrow. How much would it cost to convert to manual?

Edited by fuzyfrog

That steering wheel is pretty awesome. The auto bit, not so much.

Im seriously thinking about buying this or another 325i auto without the kit etc tomorrow. How much would it cost to convert to manual?

about $400-800 for a conversion kit . and about 1 to 1.5 days to fit

Is this the car that Mr Bruce Kirk used to own ?? If so I know the car

Cant be many around like it. Cant find any info on it anywhere.

If it is the same car is that a good thing ?

I had some discussion with this guy a few months ago when i was selling one of my cars & as a consequence I got to talk to the previous owner(of 9 years) who is a BMW tech.

It sounds from everything he told me that ,certainly at the time he sold it,it is a good solid well maintained car & frankly if the OP had wanted to go ahead with the deal I would have done it sight unseen.

Unfortunately I see he opted for a vintage 540.Oops,or should that be classic? :lol:

PS: good luck with the sale

Edited by 1rotty

Unfortunately I see he opted for a vintage 540.Oops,or should that be classic? :lol:

Harsh :P.

Looks like a nice car, all the best!

Hi to all the followers. My dear son did this listing for me and told me about it later, like tonight.

I see you have found the Trademe listing that I organised and pretty well everything is there.

It appears that one of the last replies came from someone who has spoken to the chap I bought it off. I feel like I have let him down in a way as the E30 was just the bee's knees for me, until I found my 540. Now I am truly in love. I have helped it breath a little and it is turning into a fire breathing monster. Uh, oh sorry, time to wake up again and stop letting my thoughts wander.

Yes, the steering wheel is genuine AC, as are the wheels and the kit etc, etc. The above gent felt happy telling me he was positive it was one of only about 4 sedans in NZ with the same set up. The local dealership, once they found the "other" chassis number, were happy so there you have it.

I am not gready so don't want the earth but if a steeper price will swing it, let me know.

Didn't know about this site. I have joined Bimmerfest not knowing about you folk but, now I know.

Thanks

KH

KHKH