Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Warning !

thats bullshit, ive also been a victim to this sh*t before, it sucks. Happy to donate a few nails for his coffin.

Edited by bmw3

I might dig out that old invoice of yours Glenn which came with my car when I bought it over 4 years ago, it was pretty fresh yet you couldn't remember my car when it came in after the accident. Might be the same guy. The guy I bought my car off was a dealer but it was his sons car.

Glenn was the number telecom, vodafone or a land line?

Vodafone

Edited by *Glenn*

thats bullshit, ive also been a victim to this sh*t before, it sucks. Happy to donate a few nails for his coffin.

Thanks Andy....youve been able to give me a pretty good handfull of nails so far......really appreciate it. I'm talking to Car Valuations NZ Ltd today...they are Auto Private Investigators... I will also talk to the police

Edited by *Glenn*

I might dig out that old invoice of yours Glenn which came with my car when I bought it over 4 years ago, it was pretty fresh yet you couldn't remember my car when it came in after the accident. Might be the same guy. The guy I bought my car off was a dealer but it was his sons car.

Sounds interesting.

Jade Auto Services was in Taupo between '03 and '07, then struck off.

The directors seem to have disappeared (back to England?). They lived in Acacia Bay and England.

The address for service was;

Horwath Chapman Ltd

Chartered Accountants

107 Heu Heu St

Taupo.

Good luck.

Jade Auto Services was in Taupo between '03 and '07, then struck off.

The directors seem to have disappeared (back to England?). They lived in Acacia Bay and England.

The address for service was;

Horwath Chapman Ltd

Chartered Accountants

107 Heu Heu St

Taupo.

Good luck.

Thats interesting...the invoice was dated August 2008....anyway

The plot is thickening.... more to follow

"CAUGHT" ........ more spice to follow Edited by *Glenn*

Fantastic! Make the prick pay the 8 grand worth of work he owes the new owner!

Edited by 328imobbin

Well done Glenn!!

The sad fact is this prat will probably only get a slap on the hand.

If its you & not the police who've nabbed him I'm sure there are plentyof lads on here that would just love to dish out a bit of real justice.

OSiRis - I hope your car turns out OK for you regardless.

I'd just like to say thank you once again to Glenn and his mate "the investigator" for their great work so far. I will be dropping the car off tomorrow and trusting it in Glenn's capable hands for a week while I'm overseas :)

Owners in Aussie till Monday... its complicated.... CIB are now going to be involved

Holy crap, thats nuts, sorry to hear about this Glenn, and Osiris. However its GOOD to hear you've tracked them down, I hope you get this all sorted out and the fella gets what he's owed. - Customs/police waiting at the airport upon return hmm hmm???

Edited by QuickSilver

Holy crap, thats nuts, sorry to hear about this Glenn, and Osiris. However its GOOD to hear you've tracked them down, I hope you get this all sorted out and the fella gets what he's owed. - Customs/police waiting at the airport upon return hmm hmm???

No... its Osiris who's in aussie...I'm looking after the car for him.... the a**hole isnt even the previous registered owner....its a bloody long story.... all will be revealed later though

BTW: Depending on the out come...I might even put his name, address & phone numbers on here so no one else here deals with the little prick

Edited by *Glenn*

No... its Osiris who's in aussie...I'm looking after the car for him.... the a**hole isnt even the previous registered owner....its a bloody long story.... all will be revealed later though

BTW: Depending on the out come...I might even put his name, address & phone numbers on here so no one else here deals with the little prick

Ah I see sorry mis-understood. But still good that you caught the bastard.

His name is J_____ P________ From Tokoroa.... I have his picture & a copy of his drivers licence

One word sumed up the whole story.......Tokoroa.

Well done for nabbing him so fast!

Edited by 3 SERIES

Well done for nabbing him so fast!

Its quite easy actually...theres always a trail. Some people think that when they get on the internet and use a nic name they are invicible.. we have his wifes/partner ? name & email addy, his mothers addresss, his address, his mbl phone number & his mothers number. And his name wasnt even on the owners registration papers.... all in 2 days.

Hope he has good hiding place & a butt plug

God I wish I could track down the guy I sold my 5 series to this easily.

Owes me over 2k. Every time I get close to him he seems to slip through the net somehow.

Good work on getting the prick though.