Sign in to follow this  
camera doctor

5th Gear - M5 for Beer Money!

For those who missed this on Tele this week :

That guy is the only decent presenter on Fifth gear based on the few times I've watched it. I know people rave about Vicki, and Tiff's driving, but I don't really rate them as presenters. This guy is good. He sounds like a tv guy into cars, not a car guy shoved on tv.

That guy is the only decent presenter on Fifth gear based on the few times I've watched it. I know people rave about Vicki, and Tiff's driving, but I don't really rate them as presenters. This guy is good. He sounds like a tv guy into cars, not a car guy shoved on tv.

Agree. Tiff annoys me to no end. But sh*t he can drive. Vicki was hot 10 years ago.

It was good to watch, and what people forget is that these are hand built cars which makes them that bit special.

For the price you can buy them for both in the U.K and here makes them a real bargain.

do they make good towing cars? :P

Mine has a tow bar that i have only used once and that was to tow a 2 ton tree shredder to my house which was around 3km's and to be perfectly honest i did not feel it on the back at all and there was four blokes in the car as well and we were all surprised how well it towed

if only we could get them for $9k in nz

a lot of car for the money even today...but if that s 38 needs work...ouch.The edc is pricey too but i think the UK guys have a source for them now