Sign in to follow this  
lounit

351c v8 powered 525e e28

What colour you going to paint it etc??

Put up some clearer pics man!

haha wos to drunk to find the camera that night

will need wheel adaptors to fit the 19s thoe found a set on trademe only $450 for a set not that important at the mo.

colour is a custom ppg dark blue.

unshore of the proper name of it as it wos suplyed for the project as part of sponsorship.

more photos to come when theres worth putting somthing up. ^_^

Posted Image

roll cage is done just got to get around to taking some more photos.

does anyone have a front m5 bumper? or know the were abouts of one, a replica would do fine...

i've got a mould for a m-tec/motorsport bumper.if you like fibreglass

i've got a mould for a m-tec/motorsport bumper.if you like fibreglass

yeah mate, a mould would be the one...i was going to have a play with lots of carbonfibre and kevlar composite panels with this car. whats the chance of getting my hands on somthing like that?

Fken TUFF!

cheers man!! car is now 5speed manual, running a r154 supra turbo gearbox and toying with doing a fuel injection set up, using toyota 20v throttle bodys, and link g4 as its now 383ci (6.2ltrs) revs its tits off to 7600rpm all day everyday.

(edit:gearbox)

Edited by lounit

haha cheers guys...i realy would love to put more pics up but i much rather keep a quiet eye on this car, makes for better viewing pleasure.

its in a million bits atm and theres much work to be done. its a huge project, will keep you posted.

looks awesome from the last time i saw it mate - need to splash out on that electric blue..:P

cheers man. yea i plan to do that very soon, just a little bit of sheet-metal fabrication to be finnished in the engine bay before i can lay down some primmer. front doors and front bumper are on my next to do list. theres still the hole in the boot were the spare wheel once was, ive just got to find the time atm.

just some quick photos before it goes off to paint, its been stored at a mates as im moving house.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is probably my favourite project right now. What colour are you painting it?

What's the haps with all the pistons/rods on the parcel shelf?

This is probably my favourite project right now. What colour are you painting it?

What's the haps with all the pistons/rods on the parcel shelf?

hey cheers man, not much happing in the engine bay atm, as my engine is yet to be assembled, pistons and rods are out of the old engine as ive replaced it with forged items, its used as storage at the moment as ive moved house and yet to find room to stick it somwere.

colour is bit of a one off so its not easy to discribe but its close to a candy blue.