Sign in to follow this  
325GRANT

BATHURST

I am set, have the projector set up, and have a screen that takes up most of the wall. Also have the home theatre hooked up, so it wil be almost like being there.

Awesome.

Cheers

Guest Andrew

I am set, have the projector set up, and have a screen that takes up most of the wall. Also have the home theatre hooked up, so it wil be almost like being there.

Awesome.

Cheers

awesome you got the projector.. don't worry i'll bring the petrol we can splash around. I'm sure after a few beers we can be aussies.

Awesome.

Cheers

Hi Grant,what`s your address?I just phoned the boss that I cant make it to work tomorrow.He said it`s O.K. ,so I was planning to pop around your place tomorrow with a couple of slabs of Fosters. Is that alright with you?

Awesome.

Cheers

Hi Grant,what`s your address?I just phoned the boss that I cant make it to work tomorrow.He said it`s O.K. ,so I was planning to pop around your place tomorrow with a couple of slabs of Fosters. Is that alright with you?

no.

hehe that would be crack up if he just bust that at you though.. you know it would be.

Ewald grant lives just up the road from the pinnacle club....number 42 i THInk?!? its the apartment complex with an pin coded gate.....either me 0212607222 or grant 0272851448 can let you in.....you will probably see a few e30s around anyway that are ours...any help just let us know

Great victory for Murph. He (and Rick Kelly) did well and kept out of trouble.

Great race, plenty on incidents. Poor Kangaroo.

Who could say that it was gay?

Who could say that it was gay?

anyone who missed the kangaroo..

hahah i been looking for a pic..

cheers g unit

shot murph, two in a row dawg

sucks to be the kangaroo, i mean wtf was that sh*t doing it should have been gone from the sound of the v8 madness.. but nope.. "hey whats over here"...SKOOLED!!1!

shot murph, two in a row dawg

sucks to be the kangaroo, i mean wtf was that sh*t doing it should have been gone from the sound of the v8 madness.. but nope.. "hey whats over here"...SKOOLED!!1!

boing boing boing boing bounce :lol:

Yeah, shot murph, 4 wins for the big old modest man, very tidy indeed

What am I doing wrong? All i get is an error message saying part of the file is missing? And thats on both quicktime and media player? Is there a better player i should be using?

Anyway I saw that on TV, Thats gotta hurt

and Murph :thumb: