Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

The new Audi pics

Picked it up on Saturday and she's very pretty! Sounds as good as it looks aswell, the noise & grumble is brilliant when you have your jandall up it!

post-2864-1236293394_thumb.jpg

post-2864-1236293402_thumb.jpg

S4.

Looks nice, glad you’re enjoying it.

^^^^ Check out the sig ;)

Its look good, but I dont know how it gets away with its ar$e looking that big when the 7's get so much grief !

Aha

Its a Audi S4 4.2litre V8 (253kw & 410nm) Its the go fast version of the Audi A4 sedan.

Guest Simon*

They really are in sheep's clothing aren't they?

Awesome car, just nothing to tell it apart from a 1.8T until it goes past you ;)

Ahaha dead right.

I took the father in law for a run in it and the thought because it was the size of a Primera that it was just an old 2.0litre 4 cylinder, UNTIL I put the hammer down and went into a corner about 40kph above the recommended...

They are a small nimble car & I'm very happy with it. Got it for well under 30k aswell so very happy thus far!

Got it for well under 30k aswell so very happy thus far!

Don’t suppose they have another one?? Good buying .

Ha - Yeah its alot of car for that money hey. It attracts a hell of alot attention. Who would spend 30k on a Holden or Ford V8 ???

Yea, have to agree.

What’s funny is that a Kiwi can spend 70-100k on a falcadore and be a legend where a Kiwi can’t spend half that on a euro without being generally perceived as a yuppie wanker.

Not complaining, that mentality keeps euro depreciation up and prices down.

Ahaha!

I took the car to a renowned painter here in Dunedin and quickly got him to look at the car to see if it had been in an accident (slightly different colours between doors) and he said that in his opinion it had not. He commented that because Audi paint their doors at different times & cycles that the doors can sometimes wind up slightly different shades from the base and or metallic in the paint.

I would have been pissed if it had.

They are a small nimble car & I'm very happy with it. Got it for well under 30k aswell so very happy thus far!

Nice one, sounds like a good buy.

Is it auto or manual? How many kms?

I would be ever more pissed if my panels came different colours from the factory!

So you'd rather a smashed up & repaired car as a pose to slightly different coloured doors? Me personally, I'd rather have the ever slightly different coloured doors.

It's an auto/tiptronic with paddle shift & its done 122km :)

Would be interesting to take that for a race with the olds 745i. i've got it for another week atm.

Would be interesting to take that for a race with the olds 745i. i've got it for another week atm.

Sounds fair. How about from the bottom of 3 mile hill to the top? Rekon you can keep up through those corners? <_<

Your running : 245kw & 450 nm

Me: 253kw & 410 nm

Wait a minute, is that Ali from GLi? Ahahahaha! It is I from thePCFix Mosgiel!

Edited by X5V8

However the other difference is that mine is a lot heavier .. hahahhahaha..

Sneaky bastard. I rekon I could have you in the works Mazda up 3 mile hill. That road becomes very easy to read after years of use.

It only weighs 8.7 planets more, you'll be right.

Sneaky bastard. I rekon I could have you in the works Mazda up 3 mile hill. That road becomes very easy to read after years of use.

HAHAHAHAH!!! dont forget that i lived in mosigel for a little while to and i travel up and down 3 mile hill quite often.

Yeah but going up there in a car thats designed to get the German Chancellor to meetings would kill everyone inside and within a 30km radius at the first corner.

I bet that 745i of the old mans would be quick in a straight line though, is it a NZ New job?

Hi x5v8/ s4v8 nice ride have to side with Martyn on the rear end sorry to say.

Three mile hill that brings back a few memories not so much who eee and a little more do ee on this hill climb challenge between the 754 and the S4, skimpy clad female to drop the flag and off you both go :D ha ha ha