Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Should I ? or not ?

As you all know I'm doing a manual conversion, light flywheel & LSD in the projects thread. I also want to tidy up the rear of the car. I'm going to change the rear exhaust, get rid of the 2 into one rear muffler and install a twin tip rear muffler and get the diffuser altered by Bumper Services.

Just wondering what peoples thoughts would be about badging. I was thinking of getting rid of the Schnitzer badge, putting a new ///M badge on the left and fitting an E46 328Ci badge with a TI on the end of it instead of the Ci ?

Maybe colour code the diffuser as well ?

I dont have photo shop, so I've got a picture if anyone wants to have a play with it

PLEASE BE NICE.... I know its a "little girls car"

post-1129-1236867614_thumb.jpgpost-1129-1236868003_thumb.jpg

BTW: The roundel has already been replaced with a proper BMW one. This is an old picture, the car is lower in the rear now.

Edited by *Glenn*

I would ditch the ///m and the ac schintzer badge, and put a 328ti badge on. And leave the rear bumper the colour it is.

I would ditch the ///m and the ac schintzer badge, and put a 328ti badge on. And leave the rear bumper the colour it is.

It is a factory Mtech car though

Complete debadge, or 318Ti badge.

Keep it ninja as possible, so when The Remurewa ladies try drag you off in their ti's you'll smoke the competition :P

As above, IMO that would look the best.

And for what is worth, I absolutely hate Mtech cars that have had the diffuser colour coder. Although I can respect that if thats what the owner wants.

As above, IMO that would look the best.

And for what is worth, I absolutely hate Mtech cars that have had the diffuser colour coder. Although I can respect that if thats what the owner wants.

Thats why I was hoping someone might do a photoshop on it for me..so I could see what it looked like

My vote for just the //M, black diffuser.

m badge means nothing to me.There is only m badge to have and thats on a M3 or a M5.Debadge or 328ti

M328ti

This gets my vote.

No other badges, nice and subtle like its supposed to be there but only noticable if you look properly.

M badge and the 328ti on each side respectively

+1 and leave the diffuser how it is with the black insert

Glenn, I think you should colour code the diffuser. As you know I have colour coded several parts of my car, and although your's is not a black car, I think it would look a lot better with the diffuser the same colour as the car itself. You are going to have to have it repainted after you do the alterations to it so it won't cost very much (if anything) to change the colour. As far as badges are concerned, the car is entitled to wear the //M badge as it is an MTec and it will fit in with the //M stripping already on the car

I vote for completely shaved,

or just BMW emblem + 328ti

Could you guys that are doing the photoshopping show a picture of the car with a colour coded diffuser please.

I reckon it looks better black but..

+1

I like what you originally proposed Glenn, but leave the diffuser black.

I like what you originally proposed Glenn, but leave the diffuser black.

I think to now. Would like to see what it looks like before I do it though.....anyone?