Sign in to follow this  
shadowninja

Audi going RWD?

They should revert to the older style grill too- I'd never consider the current model a beautiful car. Looks like a wild pig...

They should revert to the older style grill too- I'd never consider the current model a beautiful car. Looks like a wild pig...

Some people in DanniVegas would consider that a beautiful car then <_<

It will probably look more like the new A6, but with a bit more flare around the 'eyes.'

aaaaaahhhh my eyes.... im blindedeedededed

Haha Clik... that WAS the A6. :lol:

I've never been a big fan of the Audi range on the outside, but they have awesome interiors. If you think that one looked like a whale... how about the new S4?

hmm audi interiors are mint

pity they are ugly

love the white lighting

Some people in DanniVegas would consider that a beautiful car then <_<

nah man, in vegas they got club foot, hare lip and webbed toes - they prefer the big old ford trucks and they get around waving pitchforks and collecting the roadkill for tea!!! ^_^

As everyone else has said, im not a huge fan of the audis - they just dont appeal! <_<

nah man, in vegas they got club foot, hare lip and webbed toes - they prefer the big old ford trucks and they get around waving pitchforks and collecting the roadkill for tea!!! ^_^

As everyone else has said, im not a huge fan of the audis - they just dont appeal! <_<

Hey i had talipes (club feet) and no, its not coz of in-fukn-breeding, its from my dads side- he's black.

Ive gotta say i dont mind some audis- a mates mum drives an RS6 wagon an sh*t does it make a good noise!

Hey i had talipes (club feet) and no, its not coz of in-fukn-breeding, its from my dads side- he's black.

Ive gotta say i dont mind some audis- a mates mum drives an RS6 wagon an sh*t does it make a good noise!

its one of those things that happen in vegas... trust me, im pulling no tit here...

Ill move before it happens to me!

I still wont be buying an audi that looks like pumbe, even if it does sing Acoomabatata!!! (god knows how to spell it, but you know what i mean - its our problem fre.... philosphy... Acoomabatata!!!)

I don't mind some of the audis either, that new A6 is poo though.

Mind you, RS6 wagon is by far the world's coolest "family car"

watching top gear tonight i was introduced to the fact that audi now make lamborghini's and the new lambo is a 4 wheel drive bubble car. f**kin fast one but nevermind! whats the world coming to!

Guest Andrew

watching top gear tonight i was introduced to the fact that audi now make lamborghini's and the new lambo is a 4 wheel drive bubble car. f**kin fast one but nevermind! whats the world coming to!

Lambo have had 4WD Long before the Gallardo and Murchielago - The Diablo also had 4WD.

Guest Spargo

Bubble car? Lay off the pipe man! I got a ride in a Gallardo yesterday, it blew my mind.

The VT was the only 4WD Diablo. The LM002 was the first road 4WD (the cathedral they drove last night).

I think you'll find that as they started out making Tractors, they was a 4WD one of them first. Can't gaurentee it though.

Don't knock the Gallardo, it's a brilliant car. Just like the Murcielago the pedal offset is wrong as you are sitting in the passengers seat.

Ciao

Well I'd say those new A6s are like the latest lot of Bimmers- look a lot better in person than on paper. And those front on shots don't do it any favour.

But if you want a good looking sedan, check out the latest Autocar, that Maserati Quattroporte is beautiful :wub:

I think I would prefer it with a lazy V12 or V8 tho.

Ohh, check out the interior of the new A6. The dash is very similar to a mid 90s Camry, except the Audi is a bit more upmarket

Gallardo ain't a bubble car, murchielago is though. Gallardo looks awesome! And from what I've read is more fun to drive than Murchielago. And in MOTOR performance car of the year Gallardo 1st and CSL came 2nd