post-2398-1238202576_thumb.jpg

post-2398-1238202698_thumb.jpg

post-2398-1238202740_thumb.jpg

post-2398-1238202779_thumb.jpg

post-2398-1238202817_thumb.jpg

post-2398-1238202857_thumb.jpg

Edited by maxmax

Manual, Coupe, Nice!

How does the price over there compare to here Max?

Lol its ludicrous to be honest. This car was the first e30 of any engine size in acceptable condition that I have seen advertised for <$3k in the 2 and a bit months that I have been here. Here are the e30 options in wa at the moment in a search for cars <$6k - click.

I saw this one on the evening it was first advertised, called the guy and went and looked straight away, and the next morning he accepted my offer as he was sick of all the calls and texts. So you gotta be very patient and very quick. I am confident I could sell this for $3k easily.

Edited by tastic

Cheers Nathan. Yes Paul at least until the years out.

Edited by tastic

Guest Simon*

Hey Max

Nice car you've picked up well done. Hope it serves you well.

In Perth I take it. Not a bad town :)

Looks very tidy, good stuff.

Any interior pics/engine bay pics?

Nice, straight looking E30!

Was over your side of the ditch this week and I noticed there are bugger all BMW’s around, this may be why they are slightly more expensive. I only saw one M3 the whole week I was in Melbourne.

Was over your side of the ditch this week and I noticed there are bugger all BMW’s around, this may be why they are slightly more expensive. I only saw one M3 the whole week I was in Melbourne.

I just got back to nz myself after two wks (melb, add, syd, bris, and byron). Not many e30's spotted in that time but plenty of brand new exec type model 3's, 5's and the odd 7- lots of x5's tho... :ph34r:

On topic, nice score max!! Looks very tidy! You should bring it home...

Edited by BLACK DORIS

Hey Max

Nice car you've picked up well done. Hope it serves you well.

In Perth I take it. Not a bad town :)

Cheers man yea I'm in Perth, you been there?

Looks very tidy, good stuff.

Any interior pics/engine bay pics?

Ta, I'll shoot some in a sec but theres not much to look at. The carpet is rough and the seats are real bad.

There are bugger all old bmws around but I'd say there are more new ones. There aren't many old cars around in general as import laws are stricter and a lot of new cars are cheaper (ie. holdens & fords)

I just got back to nz myself after two wks (melb, add, syd, bris, and byron). Not many e30's spotted in that time but plenty of brand new exec type model 3's, 5's and the odd 7- lots of x5's tho... :ph34r:

On topic, nice score max!! Looks very tidy! You should bring it home...

How did your gigs go bro? And more importantly when is FFD's next album coming out!

Looking good mate!

ta :)

Ah FFD, cool I saw the posters in Melbs. Love your work.

hey max, gigs went really well, was doin a support set of my own material (before FFD gig) which went down pretty well with the locals over there.

FFD album almost done, should be out in a few weeks.

Playin the power station in akl this w'end (fri & sat), and doin the support slots again, lookin forward to it!!!

Cheers apex! Will let the boys know.

Edited by BLACK DORIS

More pics. Snuck the karmann beetle in there too :)

Its in bits at the moment while I fix the indicator. Peep my mint hoodlining! Shame about the leaky oil filter housing / sender.

Posted Image

post-2398-1238742599_thumb.jpg

post-2398-1238742656_thumb.jpg

post-2398-1238742736_thumb.jpg

post-2398-1238742777_thumb.jpg

Edited by tastic

Thats a very tidy unit for the mileage, WD! I'm still on the look out for one of these, I've always wanted another one, engine size doesnt worry me as I have the S4 if I want to go fast :)

I have the option on brand new ground control coilovers for $600 (no shocks)... worth it?

http://www.ground-control-store.com/produc...hp/II=121/CA=68

Depends if it includes the top mounts/camber plates. I paid $2500+ landed for full kit when the NZD was strong (shocks, springs, mounts, etc)

P.S. Your car lookin choice :)

Na its not the kit with the top mounts / camber plates, its just what you see in the link. Its suited to Bilstein shocks. I really like the idea of being able to choose my ride height, I dont want to end up like so many facelift owners fine at the back but high at the front..

Ta - daaaaaaaaah!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its a must on light colour facelifts

Its a must on light colour facelifts

fixed

Looks good.

Thats a very tidy unit for the mileage, WD! I'm still on the look out for one of these, I've always wanted another one, engine size doesnt worry me as I have the S4 if I want to go fast :)

Nice work Max

Lookin' hawt

fixed

Looks good.

Thanks guys :)

I got the original radio (elcetric windy antenna and all) going today, the speakers are knackered. So there is work to be done in the sound department.

I've also got all red tail lights and clear indicators coming in the near future.

Edited by tastic