Sign in to follow this  
ewie

Probably a dumb question but...

Was wondering if the bonnet, front guards, bumper, headlights etc from say an E46 sedan or coupe will fit straight onto an E46 compact? Like I said probably a dumb question....

Anything is possible, no way would it be direct bolt on but im sure you could make a E46 sedan front fit. Wouldn’t be cheap.

Was wondering if the bonnet, front guards, bumper, headlights etc from say an E46 sedan or coupe will fit straight onto an E46 compact? Like I said probably a dumb question....

I'll give you a link later that might help you to find mod gear for your car. Can't access it at the moment

I'll give you a link later that might help you to find mod gear for your car. Can't access it at the moment

That'd be great thanks....

according to admin on that forum.... yeah, corners, bonnet, fenders... unless he's confused between coupe and compact :mellow:

Edited by blakamin

fair call... didn't realise there were that many ti models around...

I just thought that since the sedans & coupes could share some parts, the same (E46) compact could also. I'm considering swapping out the googly-eyed front end for something resembling the M3 or CS... not sure yet.

I just thought that since the sedans & coupes could share some parts, the same (E46) compact could also. I'm considering swapping out the googly-eyed front end for something resembling the M3 or CS... not sure yet.

Not sure how many parts the sedan and coupe share. If I remember correctly, there is only about 1 or 2 panels in common between them (bonnet & bootlid) although I could be wrong. And the compact is a completely different animal again....

As Apex says, you can do lots but be prepared to spend mucho dinero.