Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

Epic! Lady525 is de-chroming!

Hey all, so I've decided to give her a makeover.

Yes, I know, exciting news to all y'all chrome haters.

So I'll post up my progress as I can afford it...and are able to put on stuff or install it (*rolls eyes).

This is what I bought her like (this picture was taken 10 minutes prior to it being pink stickered!)

It had cut springs and 5% tints. Bounced like a beeyotch.

Posted Image

I replaced the springs, and ripped off the tints...

Posted Image

Anyway, my plan is to:

+ Change my GANGS 20" CHROMIES to 19" Beyern Multi's. Posted Image

+ Put on my plate! Posted Image

+ Midnight black tints.

+ Clear lights front and rear.

+ Angel Eyes.

+ Black Leather.

+ New and working instrument cluster.

+ Sounds??

So mmm. I bought her to make her my own.

Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Anyone like to try and photoshop an image together that would give me a rough idea what it'd look like?

P.S Idea's are welcome.

Edited by OLLIE

Should look toight good on you.

ill photoshop it tommorow haha

i want to de chrome

I'll buy your "chromes" of you, are they the correct offset for e39, aswell as tyre size?

Just need some to get my e39 certed with 20s

Cheers

P.S looks SICK in first shot

P.S looks SICK in first shot

Sick like broken? ;)

I approve of this thread.

I love peer pressure. :D We broke down a few of the SLABS at the last Wellsford cruise and got them convinced they needed real suspension, we managed to turn Brook around pretty fast, and now the forum's biggest chrome fan comes to a meet and next day this.

Awesome.

ill photoshop it tommorow haha

Yeah, the question was actually aimed at you, because you are so much awesome at photoshop.

I love peer pressure. :D We broke down a few of the SLABS at the last Wellsford cruise and got them convinced they needed real suspension, we managed to turn Brook around pretty fast, and now the forum's biggest chrome fan comes to a meet and next day this.

Awesome.

Driving through Otara made me realise, that the only people who really appreciated my car was the hoodrats and gangsta haha.

That made the change of heart. Plus my car is dating Simon's, so it has to change, cos gangsta's don't date grunters. HA!

Guest Simon*

To be fair, when I finally saw your car in person it didn't look as bad as I expected. It's not superlow and as the drive went on and the chromies got dirty they looked better and better :) The do have HEAPS of dish, you get some respec' for that. There sure isn't very much rubber touching the ground though, no wonder it wants to get sideways on you in the wet.

That made the change of heart. Plus my car is dating Simon's, so it has to change, cos gangsta's don't date grunters. HA!

Ummmm what?

Finally you post a picture of your car. I would just paint the wheel centres the same colour as the car or black and fit some clear repeaters.. would look good.

Make sure your car will fit the Euro plate at the back, if it’s a Japa it may not.

got any clearer photos?

Awesome.

lol i havent de chromes just yet :P

fast photoshop, sorry but you get an idea

post-3878-1240789496_thumb.jpg

+ Motorsport front bumper, smoked repeaters, 20% tints and bags = win

I think The M5 or the AC Schnitzer body kit would complement the Beyern Multi's very nicely.

M5 bodykits in stock $800 to bimmersport members!!!!! 19" wheels in stock from $999!!

Yes, don't you remember Simon, we discussed the matter as we left the pub saturday night, our cars wanted to date, so it became official. Golly.

Thanks for the quick photoshop Brook.

zenetti, do you stock the exact same Beyern wheels?

A string of drool just landed on my laptop.

Give me a hi-res of your car and more time your laptop will be swimming in drool lol

Give me a hi-res of your car and more time your laptop will be swimming in drool lol

Aww man. But that means I'd have to go take a picture of it, and that also means I'd have to clean it.

Papakura isn't that far away from Hamilton Chris...lol.