Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

For the Bikers

jeebus the seats on those things look comfy!

My first impression of these things was that they looked like some kind of space bug? im referring to some crapper movie ive seen in the past...had denise richards in it haha

...were there any specs on the enigine??

Edited by Blackie

Not very aerodynamic once you've got a rider on. And no fairing to protect hands, neck, chest, and legs from rain = dry weather bike.

They look freakn fast and the software they have must be awesome - very cool rendering.

I was initially thinking that they should leave bike design to the Ducati boys - coz it looks like it would be a pig to ride. But on second look, it is pretty wild even by showbike standards. I don't think it was designed to do anything more than act as a perch for hot italian chickies wearing small strips of lycra at shows. And sometimes you just have to do it....

Its one of those things that when you walk in to your garage you know exactly how you are going to die.

Doing something stupid on something stuipd. lol

Love the twin calipers per rotor! Very conceptual design I'm sure. If they did make a real one it'd have at least a padded seat and small wind deflector. Having owned a naked bike in the past you get sucked off them above 150 with the huge mass of air hitting you.

I bet that's half a F430 V8 engine in that..