Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

The most embarrassing thing you've done trying to be cool.

Haha. Thought this could be quite funny.

What is the most embarrassing thing you've done whilst trying to look cool??

This arised as I just happened to spot these guys watching me and my flatmate walk through uni yesterday. What do you know? Next thing I know I'm smashing the f**k out of a professors arm, causing him to spill coffee all over his bag and leg, luckily avoiding any spillage onto myself.

Big. Fat. Shame. On my name.

Of course my flatmate just stood there laughing, along with the guys.

A total OMFG moment.

Hmph. Such an 18 year old. Oh well.

Keep them coming!

Happy thursday!! ^_^

Edited by lady525

I dont get yours?

I was 15 trying to look cool and beached my car on a tree trunk in front of a bunch of cool people when driving through a park.. Was rather embarrassing.

Don’t try and look cool anymore.

Edited by Apex

when i was 14 me and my mate used to ride our bmx's past the girls school on my way home and we would alwasy try and do things to show-off, one afternoon i decided to do a wheelie past while checking then out i didnt notice that the trafic had stoped for the pedestrian crossing and smashed straight into the back of a stoped car. broke my arm and nose split my lip. was a epic fail. on the up side had a few of the girls run over to see if i was alryt. B)

Can't think of anything I've done that was stupid while attempting to look cool. Maybe that's cos I just am and don't have to try. :P

Just posting in this thread is an attempt at trying to be cool. I'm so embarrassed :(

Can't think of anything I've done that was stupid while attempting to look cool. Maybe that's cos I just am and don't have to try. :P

Ha! There is always someone who'll say something like that.

The most embarrassing thing Ive ever done while trying to look cool is smoking. OMFG I crack up laughing when I see teenagers smoking now, so I guess I feel embarrassed for doing it when I was a teen.

Classic was when I was in Rotorua January just gone, I was swimming in the blue lake when a couple of girls about 13 walked down to where I was swimming (end of the beach) obviously hiding from mummy and daddy and sparked up a fag and shared it, I stood up and started laughing, I couldn't stop, my partner asked what was funny, I blatantly pointed at the girls and whilst still laughing said "those primary school kids a sharing a fag!" They quickly put it out and flushed faces walked back up the beach.

That’s a good one. Actually, that would be the most embarrassing thing I have done to look cool.

The most embarrassing thing Ive ever done while trying to look cool is smoking. OMFG I crack up laughing when I see teenagers smoking now, so I guess I feel embarrassed for doing it when I was a teen.

Ha, so Glenn smokes to be cool?? Uhhhh. Yeah...

No.. I actually smoke to maintain a lower level of sex drive

No.. I actually smoke to maintain a lower level of sex drive

:unsure:

Uhhhh...sorry I asked.

:blink:

You say the most random sh*t sometimes?

I can actually think of a few things.

* Following mates up the domain, they were Drifting, I was in my GTZ. It was raining. Dropped into 2nd before a corner, into the curb. Had to call the mrs to pick me up.

* Racing up my dads old gravel driveway really excited, pulled the handbrake up and ended up upside down in the ditch. Had to call a mate to tow me out, Dad thought the car was better off in the ditch.

* Doing Handbrake Heli's at the Muriwai 4wd carpark in my Corona. Snaked into the big ass boulder there. In front of half the school.

All incidents years ago. Ive learnt my lessons.. I think

I think Shellys refering to the younger Generation (Teenagers) not Glenns Generation. Edited by _BRS_

I think Shellys refering to the younger Generation (Teenagers) not Glenns Generation.

I knowww. Was just joking... :rolleyes:

I have heaps from when I was younger.. some might not be suitable for here though... and some ended up with me at A&E's and one in Police Cells

I have heaps from when I was younger.. some might not be suitable for here though... and some ended up with me at A&E's and one in Police Cells

Ooooh!

Tone them down?

Guest Simon*

I've done my share of badass stuff too (may not be finished yet actually), and plenty of it to impress the fairer sex in my teens, etc ;)

As for embarrassing, when I was a young fresh Air Force Officer of 18 I got horribly drunk in our bar one friday night and staggered back to my barracks to use the phone (we had a little booth with one phone for the lot of us), proceeded to call my new GF of the time and tell her how much I loved her, after a couple of weeks of going out, spewed all over the phone and myself then passed out. Didn't remember any of it :D

Probably one of them from a friend was trying to be a bit of a rally driver on the way to Anawhata along a gravel road 2 weeks ago. Ended up going straight off the end of a corner and down a cliff half way to Piha... And worse, it wasn't even his car.

One of the more recent ones:

We won the national league champs for lacrosse, had the expected piss-up at the club before being kicked out 4 hours later, drunkinly talking about climbing and holding oneself sideways on a pole...

Went on to prove you could do it, execpt in drunkin state forgetting that it was raining... metal pole + rain = wet pole = very slippery metal pole = hands slide down very slippery metal pole implanting face into concrete and putting front top teeth into top lip = blood = laugher from drunkin teammates...

Best part was so drunk next bar ordered corona with lime and salt & vinager chips... lip was swollen for the better part of 2 weeks

Edited by DRTDVL

Well, when i was 19 and had just bought my first turbo 4 wheel drive whiz bang car (88 mitsi Zr4) i thought i was in a rally car approaching the entrance to meremere (back when the entrance was gravel) i remember getting pretty sideways in 2nd, going for 3rd gear, getting way too sideways, over correcting, and ending up nose first in to a tree at around 60km/h. SHAYME :wacko:

Never really try and look cool. And don't really care if I am or not. But I always seem to do the most Humassive faceplanting bails in front of Hot chicks on the mountain while boarding.

Fell asleep drunk off my nut on a train in Europe while I was on contiki. Took me and the contiki bus driver who was also extremely drunk about half a day to remember the name of the place we were staying at and make our way back. Don't get drunk and go up the Jungfraujoch Mountain.

Took me and the contiki bus driver who was also extremely drunk about half a day to remember the name of the place we were staying at and make our way back. Don't get drunk and go up the Jungfraujoch Mountain.

Was his nickname Wicks?

Dancing on the balcony of a 2 story building (pissed as) ... fell off onto a clothesline (Hills one.. of course).... police came (elderly neighbours fault) ...hospital..... overnight in the cells ( wont tell you what for )