Sign in to follow this  
soarer260@hotmail.com

Why do so many BMW's get 'killed' with 'Ghetto' wh

hey mate, by saying that and i quote " people who like chrome wheels are the ones who like putting a gold or silver wedge between their front teeth, tacky".

Aren't you being a bit impolite, id just say that there's so many people n everyone have there own way of saying and liking things, i guess we should keep our comments to our selves rather than getting all stressed about it and coming up with all sort of things.

Sorry if you have a wedge dude but i'm just stating my opinion.

Kinda the same as when a fat chick asks if her bum looks big in her new outfit... I'd say yes!

Positive criticism

Sorry if you have a wedge dude but i'm just stating my opinion.

Kinda the same as when a fat chick asks if her bum looks big in her new outfit... I'd say yes!

Positive criticism

fair enough

Generally the people who like chrome wheels are the ones who like putting a gold or silver wedge between their front teeth, tacky.

As tactless as ever Shelley.

Keep this up people and the thread will close.

It's not so bad seeing a tidy BMW/Cars in General, with big chromes, it's worse when you see a rooted heap of sh*t, filled with dings, rust and primer patches, with the biggest rims ever included.

Oh, and I forgot the 10" FartCannon

Edited by antil33t

Chrome looks hot on the right rims. And right car for that matter.

Exactly as a lot of people have said, Its all in the design of the wheel. And 95% of the time the design is horribly tacky.

I'm all for the each to their own thing. People can do whatever they want with whatever they have.

Although I cringe when I see a stock standard e36 316 sedan dragging its ass on the ground lowered on 19" chromes. Its not cool IMO. Looks soo tacky, looks soo cheap, looks so wannabe. :rolleyes:

I am 17 and I'm soo f**kin happy I not going through the chromie lowering phase!

And to be honest, I laugh when I see one roll past. I find it quite amusing. :lol:

EACH TO THEIR OWN.

Thats so right Nick...you'r nearly 50 :P

Suprisingly I haven't stood up in my defence, and quite frankly, I'm not going to, I'm over it.

Wheels are wheels people.

Everyone is different

17 year old girls like shiny stuff like chrome , gold, tin foil etc so I can understand why guys do it haha I did the same thing to my car when I was 16.

There was a set of Carbon fibre M rims on trademe a while back . I would've rocked them

What about carbon fibre? Guys? Guys?! :ph34r:

I don't think they look good at all. But their function more than makes up for it.

I wish spinners had been more popular. You never see them now. And I don't mean hubcap ones either. I mean the real deal. Also love those LED rims.

I wouldn't put them on my ride, but they are cool.

Phases are normal. My old e30 had blue under-car neons. :ph34r:

Neons.. NOOO!!

I went through a phase of White interior trim pieces. You know painting air vents and console surrounds... Grew out of that fast

I wish spinners had been more popular. You never see them now. And I don't mean hubcap ones either. I mean the real deal. Also love those LED rims.

Yea, nah, not feeling it.

Guest FrantiC

Hahah, I can relate to the neons thing. My first e30 325i coupe I bought of this guy had a button up where the hazard lights buttons are, Didn't know what it did (flicked it a few times trying to see what it did) and had no idea my car had green neons underneath until i was driving one night and someone told me my neons are gay lol. <_<

Haha these threads always are good for a laugh

Like somebody said earlier, people are going to put things in or on their car that make them attractive to people of their own age group "coolness factor" if you dont like something, you're pbably not intended to be the car owners target group (or groupie) haha

Speaking of time attack i was thinking about putting a pinstripe around the lip of my rims haha

Speaking of time attack i was thinking about putting a pinstripe around the lip of my rims haha

DO IT!

By the way, is it seriously to pull chicks, the whole chrome thing, do guys REALLY make their cars look "pretty" to attract the ladies?

Do girls REALLY weak mini skirts and tight tops to attract the boys?

By the way, is it seriously to pull chicks, the whole chrome thing, do guys REALLY make their cars look "pretty" to attract the ladies?

To attract magpies.

Birds in general think??

Yeah car will be black so maybe some outrageous pin colour since i could get away with it hahaha

There wheels, not to attract anyone? I got chromes because i liked the wheels at the time

Forget the chromes ...

I am waiting for this new trend to catch on in New Zealand ... :rolleyes:

yes it's rust .. not paint ... Does look kinda of cool in some strange sort of a way though ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by M3_Power