Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Man, I hate Photoshop

Posted Image

Photoshop: A few clicks to give your car a sick stance.

Real life: More than a few hundred dollars to do the same. :(

Paint looks Beaut! Must have been quite a bit of elbow grease gone into that, I feel your pain, I keep my cars paint that tidy, lots of maintenence!

The shiny paint is helped along a bit by the "Shadow/highlight" tool in P'shop. It is my friend.

funny that i wanted to know what this tool is as i got a dslr cam now ..might have to pm you for help:)

Hey Mark were you on Rugby Street the other day? If you were I stopped and had a look at your car haha I love it!!

Haha... yeah, I live along there. Just parked it on the street cos I was going out again. Was it over the weekend? If so, would have been going straight back out for another blast to "run in" the work done on it! :D

Thanks for the tip, looks sh*t hot man! Do it.

I just got Photoshop and am learning a few things slowly, lowering with PS is nice and smooth, have been using paint to do the same for years.

Sorry to highjack but does anyone have recommendations for PS tutorial tips? I have been learning off YouTube and it has been helpful but most of the tips require a basic understanding of the system.

Yip i think it was Sunday, Haha another Bimmersporter within a stones throw of my place. I live just around the corner on Repton and Sam lives on Merivale lane lol small world!

Thanks for the tip, looks sh*t hot man! Do it.

I just got Photoshop and am learning a few things slowly, lowering with PS is nice and smooth, have been using paint to do the same for years.

Sorry to highjack but does anyone have recommendations for PS tutorial tips? I have been learning off YouTube and it has been helpful but most of the tips require a basic understanding of the system.

Graham if you want i can show you a few things and andrea's a graphic designer so we can show you a thing or two... I can see if i can find andrea's old photoshop tutorial books if you want?

Yip i think it was Sunday, Haha another Bimmersporter within a stones throw of my place. I live just around the corner on Repton and Sam lives on Merivale lane lol small world!

Yeah, I've seen Sam driving down Papanui Road quite a bit... haven't spotted the V8 though. When you live in Merivale you've gotta drive a Bimmer, it's compulsory.

looks mint Mark! haha i'm constantly looking for places to get a good photo.. can you get a car into the ghost yards? that place would be awesome.

anyway nice ride! keen for an e30 park up and get some snaps of some chch ones in a nice spot?

www.digimods.com is a good site for photoshop tutorials. Haha yeah the v8 is still in the build stage but i agree with Brockie we should have an e30 park up when my cars done and take some good photos!