Sign in to follow this  
mark247

I cant get sick of this video

I agree with you, Awesome video.

Edit: Pretty sure its not an M3 though, Just a 325i with a Reiger kit and a maaass wing.

Edited by Poontangsquibble

cool video, need someone to make something like this on the next Bimmersport cruise :P

I agree with you, Awesome video.

Edit: Pretty sure its not an M3 though, Seen it around the net before.

Yea you are right, just had a second look at it... for some reason i was sure it had flared guards and all the jazz, my eyes must of been playing tricks.

Edited by Mark247

cool video, need someone to make something like this on the next Bimmersport cruise :P

There's one on BMW the facebook page someone from here setup a few weeks ago, and I am working on some footage, but don't have enough yet.

That's a fairly sweet video mark - why doesn't nz have a badass track in the middle of nowhere with no barriers or anything. Great idea.

because OSH are looking out for us :wacko: LOL

That's a fairly sweet video mark - why doesn't nz have a badass track in the middle of nowhere with no barriers or anything. Great idea.

There is an abandoned go-kart track just out of Kiakoura. It's not ideal but from the videos I've seen, its good for when the Mrs decides that you need a break from driving :ph34r: