Sign in to follow this  
jjs

Stunning Imola Red 330ci

If anyone is looking for a 330ci, look at this one.

Had a nosey today for a mate of mine (who sadly has now decided would only look at a 4 door). This car is stunning - it is NZ new with full history and is one of the highest spec E46's I've seen. Spec included sunroof, PDC, elec memory seats, M sport wheel, auto lights, AND the very rare factory TV and factory cell phone. Apparently the wheels came with the ca new and are factory Msport items. WIth 64km it's pretty good buying at $28k. Has got me thinking very deeply about how I could organise my funds in a way to buy it...

That’s very nice. Xenon lights too, with all those options it would have cost near 135k new. Looks good lowered.

I want a job at this dealership, they have the nicest cars.

Very nice. May have considered something like this if it was around when I was looking last year. Very happy with the E39, though.

Did you take it for a spin?

This is just around the corner from my apartment, so I might go have a nosey, too. These guys had a really nice looking E39 M5 a couple months ago. Upon closer inspection it was ex Singapore and I could see a bit of evidence that it had been in the sun over there for a while. Cracking rubber, pretty bad UV fade on the rear parcel tray.

Edited by tsamb

18 months ago I would have been all over this.

They are a beautiful car to drive on the open road, and that one is a much higher specification than mine and in such nice condition. Gucci!