Sign in to follow this  
DRTDVL

Bimmersport Members Quote of the Day

Quote of the day (Yesterday) goes to Bravo

That’s a fuel leak and a big one, you might want to shut it off

Context:

Looking at a e30 for a fellow member... Bravo pop's the bonnet to be greated with a 2 foot high fountian of fuel pissing out a line all over the engine/exhaust manifold... 

Edited by DRTDVL

HAHAHAH! That's def going in the next episode of Bimmersport Street...

;) followed by "no-one light a cigarette" since I had noticed the vendor smoking a minute or two before.

Did the guy actually say "it's never done that before" or is it my mind playing tricks on me? I'm sure he did.

;) followed by "no-one light a cigarette" since I had noticed the vendor smoking a minute or two before.

Did the guy actually say "it's never done that before" or is it my mind playing tricks on me? I'm sure he did.

You where on form sir... go you... 

Love the fact his next statment was " Its got a new fuel pump too" to which we replied "its definatly got pressure"

Graham wins again.

Hey everyone, I am a retard. On top of that I like to indulge in incestuous acts with my mother. Afterward, my favourite post-coital act is to spam online forums whilst repeatedly slamming my penis in a door.

Ciao!

Spam is not tolerated on this forum (or any I know of). Consider your account deleted and your IP blocked - bravo

Rofl.

Looking at a e30 for a fellow member... Bravo pop's the bonnet to be greated with a 2 foot high fountian of fuel pissing out a line all over the engine/exhaust manifold...

Just be happy it wasn't a Pug - same situation, but fire... true story.

Just be happy it wasn't a Pug - same situation, but fire... true story.

ditto, with mum watching. she wasn't that impressed. i never got the fire extinguisher powder off!

Reminds me of one of my student days while at UCLA. My flatmate had this heap of sh*t 70's Ford Thunderbird which was giving her problems, Being a good Kiwi joker I volunteered to look at it for her.

It seem like the carb had some crap in it so I pulled the top off it and had a poke around and cleaned out best I could. Now every hose of this thing was perished and it oozed oil and transmission fluid from every gasket. I assume that the fuel line cracked because when I fired it up I get smoke coming out of the grill.

Oh f**k! thinks I and run upstairs to grab a fire extinguisher out of our apartment. I should point out that all this is going on in the basement garage of a 10 apartment complex.

I run into our apartment and grab a fire extinguisher the landlord at left there 2 days earlier and turn to run out again.

Deanna asks " what's the problem?"

Me - "small issue with your car"

Deanna - " Should I ring the fire department?"

I stop for a second on the way out and reply "Yes"

At that point she panics!

So we ended up with 6 fire engines including one of those big long ones that also steer from the back, All neighbours are evacuated, Thunderbird is toast. I'm now on first names basis with some firemen and I've learned just how hard it is to put out a car fire. Apparently the block can store enough heat to restart the fire, so they hosed it down for at least 30 mins after they got the fire out.

The upside was the car was insured for more than it was worth and I'd actually done her a favour (she was planning to sell it away)