Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

My mate from the navy told me of a red turbo'd E30 a mate of his is selling... I asumed it was Gus' old one, Will try find out more

Auckland CBD's infamous white e64 M6 'vert:

Posted Image

Yep thats the M6 I always see, also just saw a brand new Porsche Panamera before it is a HUGE car, doesn't look half bad though from the front :ph34r:

and also just saw this http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=2xtrem

quite a nice car, just thought id tell you guys considering there was a thread about NSX's not long ago

Simon,

Wheels are similar to this :

post-1848-1256012284.jpg

Didn't say much, was just sitting quietly not moving with a "for sale" sign on the back ;)

I saw a blinged out (fully chromed grill and ugly chrystal headlights) burgundy E36 sedan on Hastings st parked up with its nose raised way up on bags and the back end on the ground. I puked in my mouth a little

Was it this one?

Saw that White E30, BMWEVO plate again damn it looks so good! Anyone know the history behind it???

Saw that White E30, BMWEVO plate again damn it looks so good! Anyone know the history behind it???

I know the current owner, as i bought his previous car which had the BMWEVO plate on it (dispite being a 318is..) Still have the recipts for the plate too

Was bought in 04 as a replacement for whats now my car.

According to carjam:

BMW 318 I/2 1989 (in White)

Plate: BMWEVO

Vehicle details

Make: BMW

Model: 318 I/2

Year: 1989

Main colour: White

It is Gerry Hodges' from the BMWCC.

Cheers

Grant

Spotted a tidy white E30 2 door coupe - might be a Mtech II by the looks of it - coming out of Ridge Road onto Pakuranga Highway around 7:40ish tonight.

Spotted a 1972 3.0 CSI in what looked like perfect condition driving around high street at 4.30ish PM today. Looked like this (same colour as well) but with big ass spot lights on the front:

Posted Image

Also saw a red 2005 M6 going hard around the same area/time yesterday. Looked like this:

Posted Image

Edited by Kaz

Spotted Dean's (deane30) mint mineral blau e30 near the waterfront at lunch time while I was out cruising instead of studying. You weren't at the F1 exhibition like me were you?

Saw a Dark Grey PFL Mtech E30, at Matarangi this weekend, saw it quite a few times actually.

Spotted on Sunday @ 3.30pm Rotherham St end of Ricc Mall.

Matt in his E36 M3TRBO and a lovely lady.

Is this why we haven't seen/heard from you for a while ??? :P

Yesterday, at around 1:30PM Spotted a two tone Maroon/black e30 coupe pulled over in Silverdale. Was jam packed full of people, had black rims with polished lip, anyone on here?

De Tomaso Pantera at Hampton Downs yesterday :wub: . One of the sexiest cars I've ever seen.

Posted Image

Also saw it pulled over at the side of the northwestern as I was coming home. Weird.

Edited by Nick021

Saw heaps of awesome cars on the weekend,Sooooo many BMW's around.E36/E46/E39/ the main ones. Only saw a few E30's.

One that caught my eye the most was a 2009 Bmw 550,with the plate Bmw 550 Looked so nice.

today at around 5pm saw a red mtech 1 e30 vert going through Epsom. number plate was XSVFUN had an older dude with a mo driving it. looked mint!!