Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Man, I never see anyone. I need to get out more.

I have however seen Ollie TWICE driving past Kristin School...:D

RB20. :angry: They are gutless motors. Sounds interesting though. Is it for D1 or something?

I spit on any engine apart from BMW ones.

I just was quite taken aback, as he had put so much effort into it, especially as he had 5 other nissans in his garage.

He told me it was his first BMW. Ha. Not really a BMW if you ask me anymore.

Spotted on Nicks facebook

Posted Image

Looks like Dylan M3's one.

RB20. :angry: They are gutless motors. Sounds interesting though. Is it for D1 or something?

Isnt a rb20 similar to a m20 ? being straight 6 2 litre ?

(prepared for a tellling off) :mellow:

Man, I never see anyone. I need to get out more.

I have however seen Ollie TWICE driving past Kristin School...:D

yeah a clients office is down on the massey campus ... what are you doing down there aye?

Grey E60 M5. Manchester St.

Lamborgini Gallado, St Aspah.

I saw a new Audi R8 today twice, once on the way to work and on the way back. Number plate: EYL7. Sounded very nice.

Very similar to this:

Posted Image

Edited by Kaz

I'm sure I saw a bloke who looked suspiciously like Heath in a red Pug today (or was it yesterday?). Can't remember where either <_< .

I spotted a whole bunch of nice new BMW's including a shiny new E9x M3.

at Cook Howlison BMW.

Sexy Boston green e36 m3 on m-paras in mission bay tonight. Plate was xw**** I think.

Anybody on here? I know of two Boston greens on those wheels but I thought they were both 328s. This had a m3 badge.

Oh man.

I've pointed out that I love the sound of an m60b40.

Today I was reminded again why. Cruising down Takanini straight, spotted an e34, plate...STOK3D...Oh! It's Ian.

Your car sounded sooo nice. Maybe showing off with a car full of men? Haha.

Edited by MS BM

That E39 MADHO is always parked there.

Oh man.

I've pointed out that I love the sound of an m60b40.

Today I was reminded again why. Cruising down Takanini straight, spotted an e34, plate...STOK3D...Oh! It's Ian.

Your car sounded sooo nice. Maybe showing off with a car full of men? Haha.

Bahahah, yeah, went to pickapart and was showing the boys what it sounds like now :)

Badass dark blue E30 spotted this arvo on Crosgrave Rd./Mill Rd. Takanini around 19:15hrs

Big Front Mount, Cambered Loww on Black dished w/ Stretched tyres really looked the b1z. Reg. [sP143_]

Bleu past & Faast going opposite direction_Bimmersporter maybe? Looked like a gen enthusiast's E30

Edited by *Faw_20*

Spotted an extra low e36 sedan on e46 M3 rims this morning, parked on Raffles street in Napier, outside Greens Service Centre which Ive never seen before. Im guessing by the plate "DFL8TD" it was on bags.

Guest Simon*

Spotted an extra low e36 sedan on e46 M3 rims this morning, parked on Raffles street in Napier, outside Greens Service Centre which Ive never seen before. Im guessing by the plate "DFL8TD" it was on bags.

Yeah he works at the RICOH place there. It looks a bit retarded - the arse is basically touching the ground all the time. I drive past it every morning going to work. Tis a 320iA/4 from memory

I saw a blinged out (fully chromed grill and ugly chrystal headlights) burgundy E36 sedan on Hastings st parked up with its nose raised way up on bags and the back end on the ground. I puked in my mouth a little

Saw Gus' old 318iS turbo in the carpark outside the navy base in devonport, sorry I forget who the current owner is. I like the new wheels.

Saw a nice E30 Tech II this morn on Albany Highway was black or dark blue #plate TS something!

Guest Simon*

Saw Gus' old 318iS turbo in the carpark outside the navy base in devonport, sorry I forget who the current owner is. I like the new wheels.

Was it for sale?