Sign in to follow this  
|ncary

E30 Line Up

Nice line up guys :D

Your bonnet emblem's fallen off Riley ? :P

A person uneducated in the ways of BBS wheels and looking at this thread would struggle with the following question:

BBS RS are rare:

[ ] - true

[ ] - false

In fact, I'm starting to think they're common.

Sadly I didn't get mine out, still waiting for a paycheck from a post-uni job aha.

Oh and riley was dueling a Lotus Elise. It passed on the twistie section, but riley kept up and was right up behind it down the straight, then tried to brake at the same time as it :D Had to be tried, ALMOST had it, went off onto the grass not too fast.

Was it an Elise or Exige? Haha that was quite surreal when we left the track and were sliding on the grass.

Ill learn for next time thats for sure.

I think theres more to be had from my brakes, I'm not pushing the pedal that hard because my legs a little weak from my ACL reconstruction.

Hope you had fun Henry

Looking good. Nice photoshoot

I'm coming down to christchurch for a few days a the beginning of August, can I borrow any one of those cars? I quite like the silver one with the ACS reps ....

Silver one with ACS Reps? I don't see that one ;) My ACS are genuine,but yes you can borrow it................................. well have a drive anyway

such an awesome day! best line up of e30's i have seen, when mines finished i will bring it and make one more:D

Nice work fellas! There's not all that may Exiges in the country compared to Elises, but the Exiges are most likely to be found hanging around race tracks, so....

I saw a very nice Exige undergoing a rebuild the other day. Makes me want an Elise (more my price range lol).

I'd love to have been there to here your Lexus howling Riley...

Was it an Elise or Exige? Haha that was quite surreal when we left the track and were sliding on the grass.

Ill learn for next time thats for sure.

I think theres more to be had from my brakes, I'm not pushing the pedal that hard because my legs a little weak from my ACL reconstruction.

Hope you had fun Henry

Yeah the Exige was that white one, supercharged too as I found out, it was so fast coming out of the sweeper and down the straight, almost as fast as the GT3!

I don't think many people in the world could have stuck that corner ha, even with good knees :D Hope you get that front right slick sorted and bring on a hot day with them! It sure was fun.

I'll post up some pics of other non-E30's in the Chch track day thread later for the interested people..

Quick question, whats a free EASY TO USE video editing program i can download? I want to edit out some crap so i can post up some videos of the action to youtube :)

Windows movie maker will do for simple editing, and it should be on all XP and Vista PC's.

Windows movie maker will do for simple editing, and it should be on all XP and Vista PC's.

I thought that two but i cant find it on mine? Im on XP

All Programs>Accessories>Entertainment

All Programs>Accessories>Entertainment

Perfect instructions but its not there, I might need a full update. Stupid work computer

Go to start > Run > then type moviemk.exe in the box and click OK.

Go to start > Run > then type moviemk.exe in the box and click OK.

Sweet cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

Then blue, red and silver went on our own track day behind the airport :D

that was a good wee track day.. i like the track :D

Awsome pics I wish i had came in the 325 black beast Ive never been to a trackday before, guess ill have to repower the new 318 for next time!

How did I miss this? So much win. Jeddy, I <3 your car