Sign in to follow this  
|ncary

Formula 1 on tonight

Yus. In Germany in 5 hours time.

For those who don't worship television and all the sh*t that comes though the screen (So you have 1,2,3 and C4 only), you can watch the F1 here http://www.justin.tv/

Starts at midnight tonight. Most likely someone will be streaming it, I will update this thread later with the actual video link.

I use TVU player although sometimes the only feed is from China. Video isn't the greatest but its better than nothing.

Yeah, this worked very well once I found a solid feed.

Webber takes his first win ever, 8 years he has been in F1... Quite amazing really. Glad I stayed up.

Now screw the GP track, take it round the Nordschleife :D

Is this the first race with schumacher back?

???

Don't follow the news much do you :D

www.stuff.co.nz > Sport > Motorsport.

Or the Eurosports App on the Iphone/iTouch is great for sports news. (sports that aren't sh*t, like rugby)

???

Don't follow the news much do you :D

www.stuff.co.nz > Sport > Motorsport.

Or the Eurosports App on the Iphone/iTouch is great for sports news. (sports that aren't sh*t, like rugby)

Not at all :P

EDIT: Just read news. LAME.

Edited by Mark247

Well he didn't come last!

(Came 2nd to last)

And Barrichello won! First win in 5 years. Hamilton was definitely the fastest, but he bad-lucked out with a SHOCKING pit stop - they had the wheels in the tire warmers inside the shed when he pulled up to get them put on the car.. Costly.

Boring track however. Bring on Spa next Sunday! Amazing track, passing will happen yay.

I dont think LH would have one the race without that messed up pit stop. He lost maybe 2-3 seconds and when he came out he was about 6 seconds behind Barrichello

I dont think LH would have one the race without that messed up pit stop. He lost maybe 2-3 seconds and when he came out he was about 6 seconds behind Barrichello

His pitstop time was almost 14seconds, that's 7-8 more than usual. And he would have won because there's no way to overtake that genius, especially on that circuit.

I dont understand why qualy was so strange. Who would have thought a Force India would be on pole lol. Spa is an awesome track and the wether is always unpredictable. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE rain so there will be some overtaking <_<

Always seems to be better than other tracks for overtaking. Massive pressure to some struggling teams at the front, should finally have some drama! Last weeks race was gastly.

can't imagine how long it'd take to get down that main straight in a E30 hahaha

Brilliant race, loved it. 1st lap had more drama than a girl new member thread.

And some amazing battles, pure firedangerextreme overtakes, and such tension between Fisich and Kimi, their places should have been reversed..

I thought that Fisi would fall back through the field like a stone but he had the pace to even beat Kimi. That KERS power from La Source down the straight was insane when he overtook fisi after the restart. Great race for Kimi though. I hope he's at Ferrari with Alonso next year so we can see just how good he is.

Well I couldn't get near a computer most of the day.

But with 40 mins till the start of Monza I thought I'd let some late night people know.

Ferrari has KERS, Force India on the front row, and 75% of each and every lap is full throttle with massive outbraking passing opportunities.

Can't wait till the start :D

Sucks that there was no over taking up front though.

Yeah it does, but the first 10 laps were damn exciting with all the overtaking.

Once again Sutil had the pace to take down Kimi, but his KERS kept him out of reach.

And Hamilton, poor guy, they said the 2 stop strategy was just as fast as a 1 stopper in the simulator, but it didn't quite work out, quite tense really.

Edited by Incary

Huge news:

Renault have been banned from F1 untill the end of 2011.

May as well read the full story here